fifteen

The Other Waithe / 1.13

"No, I'm fucking terrified!"

THE BOY WHO STILL HAS A LOT MORE GOOD TO DO

---

Kaleb and Alaric talk, Kaleb can't find MG. Alaric doesn't have his phone, and tonight is not a time for vamps to roaming.

---

Natalie wakes up feeling restless, she realizes she hasn't seen her brothers. It's a full moon. She lifts herself from her bed and makes her way to the cellars, Landon will probably be there with Rafael.

She sees Alaric staring at a cell, "Hey, Ric!"

He turns his head, "Hey, Natalie. What're you doing up?"

"I didn't get to check on my brothers yet, thought I'd come down to check on Raf and Lan."

he sighs, "Natalie..." he trails off.

"What? Landon would come for moral support and Rafael's turning."

"The supervisors said Rafael never checked in, MG and Landon are also MIA."

Natalie face drops, "What?"

"I said-"

"-I heard you, but what do you mean they're 'MIA?'"

"I mean they're gone." Alaric looks concerned.

Natalie picks up on a noise in the distance, a howl. "You hear that?"

"What?" Alaric asks.

"A howl." Natalie sprints off.

"Natalie!" the girl ignores him, "God damn it." he starts running after her.

Natalie runs and ends up at the fireplace, she sees a figure, "Uh, who's there?"

The figure turns around, "Nat? Why are you up this late?"

"Oh, Hope. I couldn't sleep and now I need to go find my brothers plus MG."

"What? Why?" Hope stands.

"I went to check on them 'cause I haven't seen them since I got back, they weren't at the transition spaces. They're missing and I just heard a howl." Natalie explains in one breath.

Hope walks closer, "I'll come with."

Alaric runs up to them, "Okay, let's go."