twelve

The Other Waithe / 1.10

"I just do."

THERE'S A WORLD WHERE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

---

Hope and Alaric talk about how the urn glowed, though their conversation gets interrupted by the twins. Lizzie's pissed, but Josie tries to say the bright side. Her twin quickly shuts her down. Lizzie talks about how he didn't show up, and how a new relic is there because Hope lost the other one.

---

Landon enters Natalie's room, then closes the door.

"What's up?" Natalie asks still sitting in bed.

"Did you know Rafael snores?" Landon questions laughing.

Natalie nods, "Yeah, I've known for awhile. You'll grow used to it."

Landon chuckles, "I don't want to." Natalie snorts, he sits next to his sister, "Hope told me she doesn't like me." he blurts calmly.

"She did?" Landon nods, "You don't seem that upset." she notices confused.

"Yeah, well, I had the thought for awhile. She said she likes someone else."

Natalie feels bad for her brother and hugs him, "So, do you just not care?" she questions still confused.

"No, not really. I've had time to actually get over it. I wouldn't even be mad if she likes Rafael, you, or anyone else, I told her that." Natalie's definitely confused, Landon pulls away, "How are you?"

Natalie chuckles, "I'm good. How are you?"

He smiles, "Good."

"Did you get any bad dreams last night?"

He pauses, "No."

"Lan, be honest. Actually, it's fine. You don't have to tell me, but I'll always be here to listen, okay?" Landon nods.

"Just an old foster flashback, nothing too major."

Natalie gives Landon a look, "Okay, if you say so. Though I find it's good to vent."

"I'll tell you later, okay?"

She nods, "Yeah, totally. Sorry, I was being a dick. Trying to make you tell me like that."

He smiles, "It's okay. I get it, you're just worried."