eighteen.

The Other Waithe / 01.16

"I'd rather fight Malivore monsters for the rest my immortal life than lose you."

THERE'S ALWAYS A LOOPHOLE

---

Natalie enters the hallway and sees the rest of the gang dramatically showing up, "What the hell do they think they're doing?" she whispers to herself, "That's not a badass walk." she chuckles. 

"She's coming?" the twins both mutter, annoyance evident in their tone. 

"I need all the help I can get, so please put your twin war on pause." Hope orders. 

"Why is he going?" Rafael questions referring to Jed, "He hates Landon." 

"Look, you're the Alpha. If Landon's your pack, that makes him ours." Jed states blankly. 

"Where's MG at?" Kaleb asks antsy. 

"He's on his way. Let's load up while we wait for him. Come on." Hope turns away, but looks back when no one moves, "Now, I mean." Hope clarifies hastily. 

Everyone begins to walk, her tone was quite... hostile, so they listened. 

Jed walks over to Natalie, "I'm sorry, for, you know, beating up your brother." he apologizes, his voice genuine. 

"It's okay." she tells softly, "And, hey, you're helping now." 

He nods and smiles, picking up his pace. 

Hope trails behind to talk to Natalie. 

"Have I ever mentioned how attractive you are when you're commanding?" Natalie asks, "Because if not, it's really attractive." 

Hope hits Natalie forearm but lets out a slight chuckle, "What? I thought you liked honesty?" 

"Yeah, when someone's going to lie to me, but not when unnecessary things like that are said." Hope rolls her eyes. 

"I think it was necessary, thank you. Oh, come on, Hope. You're absolutely gorgeous, you deserve the compliments." Natalie says as they walk. 

"You call that a compliment?" Hope jokes causing a fake gasp to emit from Natalie. 

"Would you prefer me to tell you that you're gorgeous? Oh, wait, I just did." 

Hope rolls her eyes, "Shut up and come on." 

"Yes, Ms. Mikaelson." Natalie chuckles and as the group reaches outside they're greeted by soldiers of some kind.