fourteen.

The Other Waithe / 1.12

"Screw you."

THERE'S A MUMMY ON MAIN STREET

---

Emma and Dorian have a romantic date until a swarm of bugs end up in their picnic basket

---

Dorian couldn't find the urn, he's in scuba gear. Alaric thinks he found out where the urn would be. Now they have to go on a road trip.

---

Alaric makes Kaleb come onto the road trip.

---

The twins and Hope bicker throughout the whole long car ride.

---

Natalie sits out onto the dock, so focused on the water patterns that she doesn't hear approaching footsteps.

"So... this is where you go?" Penelope's voice rings throughout her ears.

Natalie jumps a bit, "Uh, hey." the witch sits next to the hybrid, "And yeah, it's kinda relieving out here."

"'Relieving?'" Penelope questions.

"Yeah, the noises of nature are relieving, even with heightened senses. The water crashing onto land or other waves, the birds chirping, the wind making the tree leaves sway in all directions. It's just... peaceful." the curly haired girl answers and Penelope nods.

"How'd it go?" the hazel eyed girl asks and Natalie's face contorts into confusion, "You know, you telling Hope?"

Natalie makes an 'O' face, "It went... uh, well?"

Penelope looks intrigued, "Go on."

"We kissed."

"You kissed?!" Penelope asks as her jaw drops.

Natalie nods, "Yeah, then we kinda just said goodnight and I left."

Penelope snorts, "God, that's awkward."

Natalie rolls her eyes, "Believe me, it was."

"But... that means she likes you back, right?" Penelope wiggles her brows.

"Uh, yeah, I guess." Natalie smiles.

Penelope hits her a bit, "See? This is why you listen to my advice."