ten.

The Other Waithe / 1.08

"Says the fucking serial killer."

MAYBE I SHOULD START FROM THE END

---

Hope and Natalie make their way down the stairs, students were asleep as they walked through to Alaric's office

"Where are his keys?" Natalie whisper-asks.

Hope opens a drawer and lifts them up, "Here." she throws them to Natalie who gives her a questioning glance, "You can drive, I can't."

They walk out of the office and to the front door.

"Going somewhere?" a voice asks and the two turn to see Dr. Saltzman. "Better questions, where the hell do you guys think you're going with my keys and without telling me?"

"Um, you know, I just said some really harsh things to you yesterday, and so I just wanted to get you an oil change as a peace offering." Hope lies.

"And Natalie?" he further questions.

"She can drive, I can't." Hope tells as Natalie nods.

"So, you two have decided to do that at 3:00 am?" he scoffs, "Hope, you were gonna commit grand theft auto, which is a felony. You're ditching school right before the midterm exams begin, and you've made it very clear to me that you see me as an authority figure and nothing more. So tell me, why shouldn't I suspend you this very second, along with Natalie."

Hope doesn't respond she just lifts her arm up and pulls her sleeve down revealing the glowing blue bracelet.

"And what is that?" he asks.

"It's basically a supernatural compass." Hope tells.

"Well, I hope it's pointing you both two each of your rooms 'cause that's where you both are going."

"We're going after Landon. If this thing is glowing, that means he's in trouble." Hope explains as Alaric has a thinking look on his face, Hope and him share a look.

"Then I'm going, and I'm driving." Alaric agrees and looks at Natalie, "I don't think it's a good idea for you to come, you still need to adjust."

"Too bad. I'm coming, he's my brother. If he's in danger, I'm going to help him." Natalie argues and Alaric nods knowing it's not the best idea to fight with her.

They walk out to the car and Natalie goes in the backseat.

"You'll sub if I need you too, alright?" Alaric tells the hybrid.