six.

The Other Waithe / 1.05

"Yes, ma'am."

MALIVORE

---

Dorian's cabin has a visitor, one that controls plants, it goes for the knife but Dorian tricks it by trapping it. He calls Alaric and informs him he captured something and it could talk.

---

Alaric holding an assembly about forming something, an honor council, which was Josies idea. It'll consist of one vampire, one wolf, and one witch, elected by each faction, Emma will also be apart of it, with that the talk's over.

Rafael follows him to talk about Landon staying, Alaric tells him they're doing tests to see if he's supernatural. Rafael asks if the honor council could decide if he can stay if he's not supernatural, Alaric agrees.

MG goes over to the oldest Saltzman to ask about Kaleb because he thinks it's his fault, Alaric tells him it's not. MG asks if he can be let out, Alaric tells him to bring it up at the honor council meeting if he gets elected.

Hope comes and stops him before he can get inside his car. She's angry about having to do the tests with Landon, they argue and Hope ultimately loses.

---

Lizzie and Josie talk about honor council, Lizzie wants to win and Josie's going to help her.

---

Hope walks down to the cells and sees Natalie just sitting on the bed.

"Natalie?" Hope questions.

"Hey. What's up?" Natalie asks standing up and then walking over to the girl.

"I was wondering if you want to help me do supernatural tests on Landon?"

"Uh, sure, but why me?"

"Well, Landon would be calmer with you around, I don't want to do this myself, and I like you." Natalie looks at her confused, "I like you as a friend." Hope corrects realizing what she said.

"Oh, well, okay. Let's go." Natalie's surprised, happy for some reason, but surprised.

They walk and end up in Alaric's office where Hope takes a seat on one of the chairs, Natalie leans against the desk.

"Did Dr. Saltzman give you a dorm yet?" Hope questions.

"No, I guess I'll ask him when he gets back." Natalie tells, suddenly the door opens.