Chapter 12

Three Months Later
When Marcellius told me that it would all be over soon, I thought he meant like in a couple days or in a week or two. But it's been three months and I'm still married to Lorenzo.

I don't know how we've managed to go this long without successfully killing each other after all the crazy violent shit we've done to one another.

I think Javier may be the reason why we still remain in one piece after having to live in the same house for the past three months.

He's become sort of like a father having to scold two violent children. Things have gone flying, hands have been around necks, and things have been broken. Lorenzo and I just can't seem to see eye to eye.

"Get back in the damn house, Rosalie!"

"No! I am not your slave, Enzo! I would rather freeze my ass off, then go back in there!"

He's kept me locked away and isolated from the rest of the world since the day we got married. People can come and go as they please, but not I. I'm not allowed to go anywhere without Lorenzo's permission.

I haven't been able to see my nieces and nephews, and it's starting to drive me insane. I'm surrounded by an entire Mafia and yet, I still feel so alone. The only reason I haven't completely gone mad is because Greta has been keeping me company.

When Lorenzo started towards me, I swung, managing to clock him in his face. He growled, a dark pink bruise painting his cheek.

Suddenly, I was being lifted into the air and tossed over his shoulder. I kicked and screamed, my fists pounding into his back as I yelled for him to put me down.

He ignored me as he made his way back inside the house. I watched as one of his men closed and locked the door, the thick imprisonment walls surrounding us suffocating me once again.

The unexpected feeling of his hand sliding down my back and cupping my ass had me struggling against him until eventually we both collapsed to the floor.

I used my heel to kick him in his chest, as I crawled away from him. Grunting, his hand shot out and grabbed my ankle, dragging me back towards him.

Using my other foot, I aimed for his face. He cursed, loosing his grip on me. I got up and ran into the kitchen.

Lorenzo wasn't far behind, so I grabbed a knife and started swinging wildly. "Don't come any closer!"

Lorenzo smiled, licked the blood from his busted lip, and lunged. I of course kept swinging, the knife nicking his cheek and slicing at his arm.

Even with my attack on him, he was still standing, unbothered as blood seeped from his cheek and arm and stained his suit.

Slamming my hand against the refrigerator door, I ended up dropping the knife. Fisting my hair with his other hand, he dragged me over to the island and shoved my head down.

"Stop fighting!"

"No!"

I kicked my leg back, hitting him in his balls. He stumbled back, grabbing at his crotch as he grunted and groaned, a string of Italian curses filling the air.

Eyeing the knife lying on the floor just a few feet away, I took a nose dive for it, only to be yanked back before I could even hit the floor.

Cazzo(Fuck)!

I was slammed down onto the kitchen counter, a grunt punched out of me as Lorenzo climbed on top of me. I struggled against him with no luck as he pinned my hands above my head.

"I should fucking kill you!" He snarled, heated with rage, the large vein in his neck stretching against his skin.

"So stop being a fucking pussy and do it, you cazzo di merda(dickfaced piece of shit)!"

His hold on my wrists tightened, causing my face to scrunch up from the pain and a whimper to spill out of me.

"What have I told you about that filthy little mouth of yours?" I didn't respond, so then he said, "since you can't be obedient, then I'm going to have to teach you a lesson principessa mafiosa(mafia princess)."

He sits up, pulling me onto his lap. "Let go of me asshole!" I wiggle against him, as he roughly tears my already torn and tattered dress, my panties exposed to his eyes.

"Leave!" He orders to his men.

They nodded and left, their expressions stoic as they were used to the extremely violent fighting between me and Lorenzo.

They were concerned in the beginning. I could tell some of them wanted to step in, but cared more about their lives than mine, so instead pretended not to see Lorenzo dragging me all across the house.

But after they learned I could hold my own just fine, I began to see some of them admire my strength, persistence, and willpower when fighting their boss.

"You want to act like a immature brat, then I will punish you as one." My panties were yanked down at my ankles, the mound of round flesh now fully visible.

A breeze brushed my skin right before Lorenzo's hot hand struck my ass. I yelped, bucking against him. My ass stung, my eyes welling up with tears.

He didn't bother pausing or holding back as he continued to spank me. Each time his hand came down, it was always harder than the last.

I just sobbed silently, wanting it to be over. I haven't felt this powerless since the day my mother died and I couldn't save her.

When he was done, I was jerked up onto my feet. I looked down, not wanting to make eye contact with that monster. My eyes floated over to the knife still on the floor.

Pulling my panties back up, I moved swiftly towards the knife. Snatching it off the floor, I spun around and stabbed Lorenzo right in his abdomen.

A gasp left his lips, his golden green eyes staring directly into my stunned ones. Blood stained his white dress shirt, and I stepped back, watching him crash to the floor.

I eyed the door. This was my chance to escape. I glanced down at Lorenzo once more, who was currently lying in a pool of his own blood.

Smiling, I bent down and gently pushed a stray lock of hair out of his face. He was shuddering from the pain, his breathing sounding choppy and his skin feeling cold to the touch.

I leaned in and kissed his lips, before standing back up. My ass still stung, but I kept calm, cool, and collected. My brothers taught me to never show your enemy any sign of weakness. So depsite the pain I'm feeling, I kept a smile on my face.

"See you in hell my dear husband."