Chapter 22

I opened my eyes, yawning and stretching with a smile on my face from having been finally able to get a good night's sleep. Which I haven't been able to do since I started living here.

I stared out the window, admiring the perfect view of the garden from where I slept.

Rolling over, my heart sunk down into my ass when I felt my lips touch something that felt terrifying close to flesh. I looked up, a stubbled chin blocking the sunlight spilling into the room.

I screamed, shoving Lorenzo off the bed. He thudded to the floor, cursing in Italian. Staggering to his feet seconds later, he looked down at me with confusion. "What are you doing in my bed?"

"Your bed? This is my bedroom." He simply glared at me. My eyes quickly scanned my surroundings and I shook my head.

Damn it.

This is his room.

Wanting to pinch myself and awake from this nightmare, I frowned. I could've sworn I went back to my own room. Nothing happened between us other than me hugging him. Surely that wouldn't have lead to me ending up in his bed.

I pointed an accusing finger at him, wanting answers. "What the hell did you do to me!?

"Oh please," he scoffed. "If I had done something to you, which I didn't, then I guarantee you'd know."

I felt naked under his gaze, despite him already having seen my lower half. And tasted it. I blushed at the memory, biting my lip and looking away.

"So you're telling me that I just voluntarily got in your bed?"

"Looks like it."

"I highly doubt that," I replied with a roll of my eyes. "You're the last person I'd ever voluntarily get into bed with."

"If I'm the last, then who's the first?" He asked, raising his brows in curiosity.

After the way his mouth made me feel, there was no one else I wanted but him. But of course, he didn't need to know that.

I said the first name that popped into my head. "Javi."

Lorenzo was on top of me so fast, my arms pinned down at my sides. I laughed, loving how much hearing his bestfriend's name leave my lips had gotten under his skin.

"Aww, did I upset the Mafia Boss?" I pretended to be sad, before continuing to laugh in his face.

He clamped his hand over my mouth, muffling my laughter. "Don't fucking play with me, Rosalie," he growled.

He removed his hand when I finally stopped laughing, thinking my torturing him had come to end. But little did he know I was far from done.

"Oh Javi," I moaned, overexaggerating the erotic sounds coming out of me. I stuck my fingers into my mouth, before grazing my clothed covered sex. "Fuck me with that big, hard c-"

Lorenzo's finger coiled around my throat, squeezing my neck like a snake would their prey.

My airways began to close and I gasped for air, struggling to get oxygen into my lungs. A string of saliva dripped down the corner of my mouth, my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

I didn't think he would let go. I thought I was going to die until he eventually released me. I inhaled, panting and laughing.

"Do that shit again and next time, I will kill you."

****

"So I imagine you two slept well?" Javier questioned, waltzing into the kitchen with a michevious smile on his face.