63| Hues of Life...

ABUJA, NIGERIA.

"Booboobear! Adda Maheera has given birth!" Jalilah squealed and ended the call with Hajiya Khadijah who called to inform her of the good news.

"Mashaa Allah, what did she gave birth to?" He asked emerging out of the kitchen with a mug in his hand.

"It's a baby girl! they're at Nisa Hospital, please come and take me there. I can't wait to hold the baby already." She pouted and then showed him the baby's picture which Banina just sent.

"Sure baby,go and get ready." He kissed her lips and she jumped on him before dashing to her room upstairs.

"Oh my Allah! she's so cute just like her lovely aunt here, Adda Maheera just give her to me." Jalilah flattered hugging the baby to her chest eliciting laughs from the occupants of the room.

"She's all yours Jay." Maheera weakly smiled.

"You should also man up and give birth to yours you know, not just stealing people's baby." Banina teased earning a smack from Jalal. The action elicited more laughs.

"C'mon Ya Jalal, i was just stating the fact." She pouted while Jalilah glared at her.

"Adda Maheera, what are you naming her?" Jalilah asked still adoring the baby on her arms.

"I don't know yet Jay."

"We're going to name her after Mummy In Sha Allah." Amaan, Maheera's husband came into the room with a smile alongside his brother Amaar. Banina started blushing right from the moment Amaar walked in.

"Aww..that's so cute of you Ya Amaan." Jalilah cooed while Hajiya Khadijah smiled.

"Jewel, don't you think what Banina said earlier was right?" Jalal said when they were in the confines of their bedroom with Jalilah laying on him.

She snuggled more into him.
"What did she said Booboobear?" She then giggled earning a pinch in the nose from him.

"Pretender! you know what i'm talking about." He chuckled earning a laugh from her.

"Don't worry Booboobear, we will also have our own baby soon In Sha Allah, now i don't mind giving birth at my age. Look at Adda Maheera, she's just nineteen and she's now a mother. How cute. Let's keep praying to Allah for the perfect timing." She smiled.

Jalal smiled back feeling immensely proud of his Jewel. He is really a lucky fella. Alhamdulilah.
"I'm proud of you Booboobear,  In Sha Allah." He smiled and sealed their lips together.

***
In an extremely dark room laid a lady crying and bawling her eyes out. Around the room were numerous warmers of untouched food. After crying for almost two hours, she stood up and weakly made her way to the bathroom staggering in the process. When in the bathroom, she stared at her reflection on the mirror, she was undeniably beautiful with a complexion and looks of a model.

Her biggest regret was how she used that her beauty in the most awful and wrong way, in the way Allah hated the most. She used that beauty to lure men in giving into her demands by offering what should suppose to be precious.