5| Meet Jalal

~Stay where your presence is appreciated ♡~

ABUJA, NIGERIA.

The early morning rays peeped through the curtains revealing his handsome and calm sleeping face.
The sound of the alarm that was kept on the bedside started blaring waking him from his beautiful sleep.

"Ya Allah." He groaned sitting up and reciting the supplication for waking up.

He got down from the bed slipping his flip flop before sashaying to his ensuit. He quickly took his bath and came out with a towel wrapped on his waist and a small one on his neck with water dripping from his hair.

In no time he was done, with his face devoid of any emotions ,but still looks breathtaking. Of course every girl will die to have him as her husband.

He took his car keys, phones and suitcase before exiting the room.

Meet Jalal Abdurrahman Marshal, Ceo of AA MARSHAL GROUP OF COMPANIES. A twenty eight year old fair handsome and independent fella. 6'6 feet tall, broad shoulders with six packs abs is what made him stand out of many because of his excessive gymming.

His muscled body and facial features is what attracts ladies to him with his perfectly shaped oval face with perfect brows, thin prominent nose and perfectly pink lips. Jalal is the reserved type, he hates noise which is the reason he doesn't speak much. Although there's more to that quietness. He might look all shades of perfect and tough outside, but weak and fragile inside. His siblings fear him because Jalal isn't one to tolerate any shit.

He entered the dining room in his usually calm demeanor saying the salaam which caught the attention of Jalilah who was whining about not wanting to eat toast but shut when he came in view.

He greeted his parents which they answered cheerfully while when his siblings greeted, he answered curtly.

"Have you prepared for the meeting with the board members?" Alhaji Abdurrahman said.

"Yes Dad."

"That's good. I won't be at the office today , I wish you luck. I trust you to seal the deal." Alhaji Abdurrahman smiled proud of his son.

"In Sha Allah Dad. Thank you." Jalal said and stood up when he was done. He bid them before exiting the diner. He entered his black latest Audi before zooming out of the house.

Twenty minutes later, he arrived at a large twenty storey building. The name of the firm written in bold. AA MARSHAL GROUP OF COMPANIES.

After parking his car at where it was supposed to be parked, he got down of the car his face emotionless, with staff sending greetings his way with him nodding before making his way to the entrance.

The reception fell a pin drop silence when he entered with only greetings at him with him just nodding his head at them.

He arrived at his office which is at the twentieth floor and pushed the door open. His personal assistant Maya who is in her early twenties immediately stood up and greeted him which he only nodded his head.

Jalal sat on his executive chair and started checking the files on his desk.

"I need a cup of coffee." He said to Maya after some minutes through the intercom in his authoritative voice.

Few minutes later Maya knocked and came in with a cup of coffee before dropping it on the oak desk
"Sir here is your coffee."

"Thank you. When is the meeting scheduled to take place?" He asked flipping through the pages of a file.

"10am Sir."

"Okay. You may  leave."

"Sure Sir." She smiled and exited the office.

At exactly 10am he took his things and left for the board room.

"Good morning to you all." He said taking a seat on the head executive chair.

"Good morning to you too Mr Marshal." They all greeted and the meeting started which lasted for two hours.

Jalal left back to his office and took his things before leaving. It was a Friday and the office closes at 12pm.

He arrived at the mansion the same time with the kids.

"Good Afternoon Ya Jalal." They all greeted with the exception of Jalilah who was crying and made her way to the house without even noticing him.

"Afternoon." He curtly replied wondering why on earth the girl is crying.

"She is always crying after all."  He finds himself muttering before making his way to his side of the mansion.

Written on ;  25.10.20.
Edited on; 28.4.22🖤.