0.

0. 

"How did we manage to lose another shipment?" Illumi inquiries calmly, a spark of animosity lurking beneath his blank expression. 

The new head of the Zoldyck Family was currently in a meeting with the Ten Dons regarding a recently stolen order of cocaine. Each of them knew very well that the Spiders were behind the whole thing yet the Mafia still somehow could not catch them. 

A member 'tsked' loudly near the table and the nervous gaze of each man turned from Illumi to him. "It's not our fault for losing it. That Phantom Troupe has been getting out of hand and the Shadow Beasts can no longer hold them back. Besides, you don't run things here, we do." 

A loud bang filled the room as a bullet was embedded in the man's skull, blood splattering on those sitting next to him. 

"My, I really do hate when I have to do that," Illumi said with a sigh, placing the gun on the table for everyone to see. "Now, we won't have any more misunderstandings will we?" 

Many of the Dons shook their heads while others mumbled curt 'no's' in reply. 

The Zoldyck Family had become a powerful Mafia due to the skills of Illumi's great grandfather and the many connections he had established throughout the years. While Silva had managed to put the Family at the top of the Mafia hierarchy, it was Illumi's tenacity that had kept them there. 

"I'm glad that we've all reached an agreement," the leader of the group said as he smiled calmly. "You're all dismissed." 

When the office was finally empty Illumi sighed and walked up to his desk, calling someone to dispose of the body bleeding onto the leather chair.

I'll have to buy a new one, he realised while clicking his tongue. 

A few moments later, a few people came into the room dragging cleaning supplies and a body bag. Illumi sat down and opened his laptop as the people worked, scrubbing the bloodstains from the carpet and placing the corpse inside the bag. 

The Zoldyck knew very well who had revealed the date of the new shipment but he wasn't going to confront them just yet. It was his fault for even involving them in his life. 

Illumi hadn't even noticed that the clean-up crew was gone until the door clicked open for a second time. "You must learn how to knock, the sudden intrusions are quite annoying," the dark-haired male mumbled without looking up from what he was typing. 

"Well, that's no fun~," Hisoka purred as he closed the door, his hips swaying as he walked towards the desk. "So, what are you doing?" 

"Damage control for a problem that I'm very sure you caused." 

The redhead ignored him and straddled his lap, making Illumi sigh inaudibly. "You're not mad, are you?" He asked with a small pout that morphed into a subtle smirk. "You can punish me right now if you are~." 

Illumi narrowed his eyes in annoyance and reached out to close the laptop, staring back at the other with a blank expression. "What do you want, Hisoka?" 

"Oh, I know!" The redhead exclaimed absently, completely ignoring the question he just received. "How about you fuck me on the desk, that would be fun, right? Or I can just get on my knees and suck you off until someone walks in?" 

"You're not answering my question."

"How boring," Hisoka mumbled as he wrapped his lean arms around Illumi's neck, smiling slyly. "Well, if you must know, I'm just here to see my spiteful boyfriend." 

Illumi furrowed his brows and carefully removed the redhead's arms, much to his displeasure. "We are not in a relationship." 

Hisoka pretended to think for some time, raising a brow. "Well, I suppose you occasionally fucking me until I pass out wouldn't make us a couple. So, what are we exactly?" 

It was more of a rhetorical question but the Mafia leader couldn't stop himself from answering it himself within his thoughts. You're just more of my plaything at most.

Their relationship had just been a mutual sexual agreement between the two of them. With Hisoka's masochism and Illumi's sadistic tendencies, they made the perfect pair–within the sheets of course. Outside of the bed, however, Illumi couldn't stand the other male. 

"Will you get off of me? Someone might get the wrong idea?" Illumi told him curtly, grabbing onto his hips to push him away. 

The older male shook his head and only leaned even closer, Illumi not even flinching as their lips touched. "How about we take drugs together? I have some of the one's that I stole from you," he told him with a small giggle. 

"I'd rather not," the dark-haired male replied while looking up at those yellow eyes. "You get exceptionally horny when you're high."

"But that's what makes it so much more fun."

"I'd rather not have sex with someone who's not in the right state of mind."

"I suppose not," Hisoka hummed and leaned back to fix Illumi's tie. "So, do we still have our date tomorrow night?" 

Illumi rolled his eyes. "For the last time, it's not a date." 

The redhead shrugged and let out a small sigh. "Well, you take me out to dinner, you come back with me to my apartment for sex, you run me a bath afterwards and then you make me breakfast before you leave the next morning." As he counted each event, Hisoka held up a finger and he saw the way that the other's expression soured. "Am I missing anything?" 

"No." 

Illumi only did all of those things out of common courtesy, not because he had any feelings for Hisoka. Besides, he would have felt rude if he didn't do otherwise. 

Hisoka grinned widely and pecked his lips. "Whatever you say, dear~." He hopped off of Illumi's lap and walked to the other side of the desk, a hand on his hip. "But I do have to get going now, Chrollo is expecting me. I'll see you tomorrow, yes?" 

As the redhead was about to leave, the door opened with a creak and Gotoh walked in, surprised by the Troupe member. He was about to pull out a gun when Hisoka flashed a smile. "Oh, don't worry about me, I was just leaving." 

When he left, Gotoh gave Illumi a questioning look but the Zoldyck merely ignored it and went to open his laptop, noticing that the USB was missing. 

That bitch...