character interview special.

a little break from the drama suggested by Shh-Nxde

Illumi and Hisoka enter the room and sit at the table that was placed at the centre. The Zoldyck is a bit sceptical of the situation but his lover is nothing but excited.

H: Ooh, Illumi look there's papers on the table! Do you think they're for us?

I: If they are then they better not be filled with things that are going to be a waste of my time.

Hisoka glances over the papers and his eyes light up excitedly, looking towards Illumi with a sly smile.

H: They look like questions and from what I can tell, they're quite interesting~. Let's answer them, Illu.

Illumi remains silent, not really wanting to be implicated in anything that might reveal unnecessary information about him. But the gleam in Hisoka's yellow gaze is too pure and he let's out a defeated sigh.

I: Fine, but I never want to be involved in anything like this ever again.

H: Aww, Illu, baby, you're so cute. Now, the first question.

Q: when and where was your first kiss?

H: It was at the auction that Illumi's parents held a year ago. I didn't really think that that kiss would lead to so many more things between us~.

I: Well, the two of us were really drunk when it happened and I honestly wasn't expecting you to be so eager about us further continuing things.

H: Admit it though, you totally loved that I was, didn't you?

I: I can't say that I didn't.

H: Ha!

Q: how many times have you done the devil's tango?

Illumi is a bit confused about the question.

I: Do they mean sex?

H: Yes, they mean sex.

I: Oh, well, we have been sleeping with each other for just over a year, so it was quite hard to actually keep count. But, when we first met up, Hisoka and I would have sex everyday but now, it's just every 2 to 5 days because I'm busy with the family business most of the time.

H: Don't forget, that we have sex at least 3 or 4 times whenever we meet up, so I don't think that it would be worth counting. Twice if we're in a hurry.

I: You didn't have to go into detail about how many times a day we have sex, you know...

H: Oh, let them do the math.

Q: who is more touchy?

H: Definitely me. I'm the one always asking for cuddles whenever we're in bed. Illumi may act like he doesn't want me to but he secretly enjoys it.

I: ...no comment.

H: He's so cute.

Hisoka laughs and Illumi feels a blush creep up his cheeks. He always hates it when Hisoka would embarrass him like this.

Q: when did you start dating?

H: Well, as you all know, we've only made things between us official recently. So, it's only been about a month, yes?

I: Yes, we only started dating officially a month ago. So, we're still technically a new couple.

Q: illumi be honest, would you smash or pass, hisoka?