4. 🍋

4.

"Is it too tight?" Illumi asked and Hisoka slowly shook his head.

The redhead was put into a full-body harness with his arms bound behind his back and his face rested against a pillow.

Illumi narrowed his eyes at the reply, whipping the side of Hisoka's ass with a crop. "Use your words, please," he spoke calmly, hitting him once more.

Hisoka released a breathy moan, his cheeks flushing red. "N-No, it's okay," he stuttered, secretly wishing the restraints were tighter even though the rope was probably bruising his skin.

The younger male walked to the nightstand drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. Illumi squirted some onto his fingers before slowly circling one around Hisoka's entrance, causing him to shiver. He pushed 2 of his fingers in and curled them downwards, immediately finding Hisoka's prostate.

"Oh, I didn't think that I knew your body that well," Illumi said with an almost disappointed sigh to the redhead moaning into his pillow. He pulled out his fingers only to push three back in, Hisoka shivering as he choked back a moan. "Tell me when you're about to cum."

Hisoka could only nod his head in reply before receiving a hit to his thigh that made him let out a choked moan. "I- Ah~! I will," he whimpered.

Tears ran down his flushed cheeks as that familiar knot tightened in his stomach and Hisoka was contemplating keeping quiet about it. But Illumi was already mad as it is and infuriating him further would prove to be unwise.

"I-Illumi, I'm- Hnng!" The dark-haired male removed his fingers just as Hisoka was about to cum, leaving him shuddering on the mattress. The discomfort from being denied his orgasm was almost too much to bear and his penis was painfully dripping with precum.

Illumi could care less about how he felt though, solely admiring Hisoka's tear-stained face. He must really want to cum this time, he wondered while taking a vibrator and its remote from the drawer.

He poured lube over it and pushed it into Hisoka causing his body to jolt forward as he turned it on, the restraints digging further into his pale skin. Illumi turned the vibrator up to its highest setting, watching the redhead moan and whine loudly into the mattress.

"Illumi... Ahn~! Ngh! J-Just let me-" The crop striking his ass made him muffle a moan against the pillow, the milky flesh turning a bright red.

The dark-haired looked at him blankly, yet his expression held a sense of darkness. "I know that you're begging right now but try not to tell me what to do," he said menacingly.

Hisoka abruptly orgasmed against the sheets, staining the fabric with semen that came out in large spurts. He panted loudly as he recovered from the surge of pleasure, his cheeks burning red with embarrassment.

Illumi chuckled lowly as he removed the vibrator, letting it drip onto the floor. "Did you just cum from the sound of my voice? How disgusting of you."

The restraints that had been placed on Hisoka were slowly undone and the redhead let out a sigh as his body relaxed. But he couldn't help but have the moment from before stuck on his mind.

Even when Illumi turned him onto his back, Hisoka refused to look at him, not noticing when he finally stripped out of his clothes. "Come on, rope bunny, you can't still be embarrassed about that?" Illumi hovered over him before placing a soft kiss against his lips. "I thought it was cute."

There it was again, that warm feeling in Hisoka's chest. He always enjoyed it when Illumi degraded him during their sexual moments but those random compliments gave the redhead a different type of feeling.