3.

3.

Hisoka was in front of Illumi's office, the USB in hand and of course the other male had no idea of his presence. It was becoming exceedingly easier for him to sneak past the guards and he couldn't help but wonder if he should bring it up with Illumi.  

The redhead slowly shook his head and brought a fist up to knock, a sly smile on his lips. Maybe we should have sex in his parents' room first? 

He knocked on the door twice and it was roughly pulled open, Hisoka's yellow eyes widening as he saw Illumi. The Zoldyck was dressed in a new black suit, his long hair slicked back while he fixed the cuffs on his crisp, white shirt. Illumi's dark eyes narrowed as he glowered at Hisoka. 

“What are you doing here?” He asked with a slight growl, annoyed with the other's appearance. “I told you that I have plans.” 

“Why hello to you too, handsome~,” Hisoka greeted with a sensual purr, pushing Illumi into the office and flicking the lock closed. “I know that you have plans but a few minutes with me won't hurt, right?” 

Illumi almost seemed to contemplate the offer but clicked his tongue, shaking his head in disagreement. “Please leave, Hisoka. My dinner meeting starts in 2 hours and I need to leave early.” 

The redhead rolled his eyes with a loud sigh and stuck out his hand, the USB in full view. “Well, if you must go, take this first. Chrollo has already copied the whole thing so it's no longer of any use.” 

Illumi took it silently and walked back to his desk, throwing it inside one of the drawers. “So, what exactly did you delete?” He asked while leaning against the side of its wooden surface. 

Hisoka smiled. He knew that Illumi was aware of how he had deleted anything that would get either of them into trouble, it was only a natural decision. The older male walked towards him, tapping his chin as if in thought and Illumi blatantly stared at the practiced movements of his hips. 

“Hmm, it was just everything concerning your family and those pictures of me you still had.” Hisoka's fingers went up to straighten the lapels of his blazer. “You're such a dog for keeping those.” 

Illumi gave a brief smile and gently took a hold of Hisoka's wrists. “I'm sure that I am but you should get going,” he said, receiving a pout in reply. 

“You never seem to want me around…” 

“I don't.” 

Hisoka chuckled lightly, pressing a kiss to Illumi's lips. “How mean,” he whispered. 

The silence that stretched between them turned into an undeniable tension and Illumi couldn't stop switching focus from Hisoka's eyes to his mouth. 

Finally, a hand cupped the nape of the redhead's neck, their lips connecting in a hasty kiss as their teeth clashed together. Hisoka shivered with excitement when the hold on his wrist tightened to the point where it almost bruised the pale skin. Illumi began to move his lips along the other's jaw, biting and sucking down his neck and listened as the redhead let out small moans. 

Hisoka dug his nails into the sleeve of Illumi's blazer, whimpering when teeth tugged on the skin above his collarbone. “Illumi,” he whispered as bruises were scattered across his neck, “have sex with me.” 

The dark-haired male halted his actions, realising that he had allowed them to get too far. Judging by how long Hisoka had been here, Illumi thought that he had about an hour and thirty minutes until it was time for his meeting… He really had to leave. 

“Hisoka, I don't thi—” The grip on his sleeve tightened, cutting him off. 

Illumi could see the desperation on his face as he panted through swollen lips, his face blotchy and his neck purple with bruises. His expression only increased Illumi's arousal, the vulnerability Hisoka was exhibiting, heightening his urge to cause him pain.