5 - The First Date

Regina awoke to a warm and cozy feeling. She looked down to see Mana's arms wrapped tightly around her waist. She felt so safe in Mana's arms.

'It wasn't a dream... it really happened! Mana is my girlfriend!'

Mana was her girlfriend now. They didn't kiss, although Regina desperately wanted to.
She could steal Mana's first kiss now if she wanted to. But that would break trust, would it not?

Suddenly the alarm went off, and Mana stretched herself awake. Regina felt gentle fingers run through her hair, gently curling it. The blonde turned to face her now lover.

Mana was looking at her with a smile.
"Good morning." Said Mana

"Good morning!" Regina replied, being more enthusiastic.
She couldn't help herself. It was still so surreal that Mana Aida chose her. Sure, perhaps it was forced or out of pity. But for right now, Regina was just happy to belong to someone.

"Come on, we've gotta get up for school."

Regina groaned and slowly sat up. "But I just wanna cuddle..."

Mana giggled and looked at her girlfriend's bed head.
"We can cuddle later sweetheart..."

Regina's heart skipped a beat.
'She called me sweetheart!'

Mana looked at Regina, who was frozen in place, her face as red as a tomato.
If you listened closely, you could hear Regina quietly squealing.

This made Mana smile.
"Hey, Regi? I can't move and I need to get dressed."

Regina suddenly looked around and she quickly moved off of the bed, Mana following suite.

Mana grabbed her uniform that was neatly resting on her chair and made her way to the bathroom. Regina studied her movements closely, taking in her features.

'She's perfect.'

With that thought in mind, Regina grabbed her uniform and got dressed.

About five minutes later Mana called her into the bathroom.
"Regina! Come here a minute!"

Regina entered the bathroom and smiled at her girlfriend. She looked so cute with her uniform on.

Mana made Regina face the mirror as she put a pink bow in her hair.
Regina blushed as she had never worn a pink bow, meaning this one was clearly a gift from Mana.
"What do you think?" Mana whispered with a kiss on the cheek.

"Mana... you're the best!" Regina exclaimed and turned to kiss her, but Mana stopped her.
"Not yet..."

Regina pouted, thinking she had gone too far.
'But she kissed me first... why can't I kiss her? Why can't I have my way with her?'

"I'd rather my first kiss not be taken in a bathroom." Mana added.

'That makes more sense.'

———

"There's the lovebirds!" Exclaimed Makoto as she jogged alongside Rikka towards their two friends.

"Hey is that a new bow? Pink actually suits you." Asked their blue-haired friend.

"Yeah! Mana got it for me!" Enthusiastically answered Regina. She added to this by wrapping her arms around Mana's neck.

For once, Regina was truly happy.

"Mana... can we go on a date after school?"

Mana looked down at the suddenly flustered Regina and blushed. "Of course we can. Now let's get to school."