01

so this is a rewrite of the fanfic i posted few days ago Cornflowers.
btw i do not feel comfortable writing anything sexual in my stories so please do not expect "spicy" stuff :/
(btw explicit language ahead)
enjoy!

----------------------

"are we close?" asked my brother who was carrying his little suitcase and cornflower with a bored expression. 
"almost!" said mom with a grin whilst she carried her own two cases as we continued to walk inside a small town.
"hola!" some town folk would wave while we walked by.

we are the andrade family, we left brazil due to some...family complications? well nevermind that! we came to colombia because my mother juliana had some friends that could help us find a new home. me and my brother miguel have never been in colombia before so this was totally new to us—well except the weather.
meanwhile my mother has some colombian roots but most of her relatives were killed in a sort of murder/raid, in which is kind of related to our situation—but this is a little bit different.

we continued to walk until we reached a huge looking house with a family drawing on the front doors and well painted walls and window sills. miguel looked over at me in shock.
"caralho mano(fuck bro)." miguel whispered still amused by the beautiful house.
"olha a linguagem(watch the language)!" my dad slapped the back of his head, making his short dark and wavy brown hair  move slightly. miguel groaned.

"so what are we doing here?" i asked looking over at my mother.
"this is where i was raised." she said letting her grin grow wider.
"these people must be filthy rich huh?" miguel slouched to whisper in my ear.
"if so we'll be just fine." i shrugged getting a mischievous grin from my brother.

my mom took a deep breath before my dad grabbed her hand to stop her from knocking.
"what if they hate us?" he whispered with desperation, my mom chuckled giving the nervous man a sweet kiss on the cheek getting him to smile a bit.
"don't worry darling it'll be fine." she smiled and turned to knock on the door.
"there's confusion from someone!" my dad gulped gripping onto his suitcase tightly, my mom giggled.

my dad has this sort of thing where he can feel people's emotions, only his side of the family seemed to have these sort of powers. me and my brother were also born with powers, miguel was born a healer meanwhile i was gifted with the power of levitation letting our mom being the powerless one in the family.

"i bet the mom's hot." miguel whispered still slouched next to me.
"same." i whispered back making the both of us break into giggles.
"they're closer..." my dad whispered in a panic, getting my mom to put down one of her cases just to squeeze his hand.

and suddenly one of the double doors opened making us meet a girl with short curly hair and green glasses looking confused as ever.
"hola?" she said awkwardly.
"hola la señorita alma está aqui?" my mom asked with hopeful eyes, the girl frowned.
"sí?" she gave a nervous smile.
"puedo hablar con ella?" the girl looked behind her and nodded before going back inside.
"abuela!" we heard from behind the doors.

after a while a old woman with bits of black and white hair pulled onto a small bun, her small and old eyes began to wide once she saw my mother while her mouth slowly opened.
"juliana?" she grinned and the two gave each other a tight hug, i could hear my mom let out a sad sniff.
"oh it's been so long!" my mother sighed in relief holding the woman as if she was going to disappear.

me,my dad and brother just stood there looking at the two while holding our stuff, my dad seemed to feel the room since he was smiling at the scene.
"who's the witch?" miguel muttered making me laugh quietly.
"your mom." we snickered getting a glare from dad, we cleared our throats quietly.

"it's been almost thirty years since you've left!" said señora alma with a warm smile while my mom's hand caressed her cheek.
"i'm so sorry." my mom sighed.
"you had your reasons,"alma chuckled "i wasn't that good either." they smiled at each other.
"ok so could we just skip the depressing stuff and go inside?" interrupted miguel getting a gasp from the woman as she rushed towards us.

"oh goodness you're so handsome!" said alma holding onto miguel's shoulders.
"i know." he winked smugly getting a chuckle from the woman.
"what's your name?" she asked looking at him up and down, miguel buffed his chest trying to look mighty.
"miguel." he said.
"aah que chulo!" the woman pinched his cheek before walking up to me.

"and what's your name?" she smiled softly.
"maria." i said softly "oh and how old are they?" she said turning to mom.
"maria's six-teen and miguel is eight-teen." my mom grinned holding alma's hand.
"ah!", she let out "i have this granddaughter who is almost her age!" said alma.
"really?" my mom grinned even more.

"yes! come in i'll tell you everything!" said the woman pulling my mom with her bags inside the big house.
"fucking finally..." miguel groaned while we walked inside.
"this is a um...nice place." my dad tried to make small talk, obviously failing.
"oh dios!" the woman exclaimed taking a good look at my dad, seeing his long brown hair tied into a long ponytail and his slightly tanned skin with black eyes.

"this is joão my husband." she smiled at her lover.
"juan?" asked the woman not understanding.
"you can just call me andrade..." my dad smiled softly, the woman nodded.
"well andrade i'm really happy you married juliana," she said grabbing his hand softly "you seem like a very nice man."my dad blushed shyly.

i looked over at miguel while he did the same towards me, we looked up at the balconies and noticed some interesting looking doors that would glow some drawings of what seemed to be some of the family members.
"luísa!" señora alma shouted and soon we heard some footsteps coming from another room next to us.
"yes?" me and miguel jumped, the woman had big beefy arms and a nice white shirt with a pretty long blue skirt that covered her legs, her hair was tied up in a cute ponytail while he face resembled a sort of sculpted goddess.

"please take their luggage to the guest room." said alma pointing at out bags.
"that is the beefiest and most beautiful woman i've seen." miguel whispered  almost as if he was about to pass out in fear.
"she could break me in half." i whispered back getting a shrug from miguel as he agreed with me.
"sure." she said walking up to us and then started to take our suitcases.

the took mine and then stopped when she reached miguel, her eyes widened a little while her lips parted in shock.
"um..." miguel looked at me and then at the woman who seemed to be way taller than him "here?" he said handing her his bag and keeping his cornflower close to him.
"y-yeah..." she managed and took all of our stuff with just one arm before walking to the other side of the house.
"follow us." said alma and we began to follow her, both me and miguel confused.