09

"ok now pass me the ball!" camilo shouted while i use my powers to levitate a ball, the room was now the middle of town but with just the two of us, camilo wasn't kidding when he said his room could be anywhere.
"alright," i smirked "let's see how tall you can jump." and with that i gestured my hand to throw the ball inches away from camilo. the boy quickly jumped and shifted into mr.ramirez, who was tallest man in the town, and catched the ball with his hands.

"hah!" he said trying to spin the ball on his finger just to make it ball onto the floor, i giggled at the scene.
"hey i had it for a moment!" he glared while i continued to laugh "you're such a bully man." he rolled his eyes jokingly.
"wanna do something else?" i asked while camilo picked up the ball.
"we could draw on my walls." he shrugged walking up to me.

"we can do that?" i frowned while we walked over to one of the walls close to the bed.
"mi mama doesn't give a shit." he shrugged, i looked over at the blank wall that was painted in a sort of yellowish tone.
"well maybe we could see who draws a better chameleon." i smirked at him.
"shut up." he nudged me on the arm, i let out a chuckle.

camilo placed the ball down and grabbed a couple of markers,two black markers and a pink marker.
"thanks." i said taking one of the black markers.
"you can draw whatever," camilo began to draw a little stickman, i looked over at my space of the wall and thought for a bit. i decided to draw a chameleon but ended up making a sort of messed up lizard with a tumor on it's head.

camilo looked over at me and began to laugh hysterically "shut up!" i hissed while the boy almost fainted in laughter.
"and you said..." he gasped for air "that mine was bad!" he pointed.
"i didn't say anything!" i defended.
"in your head." he winked, i rolled my eyes "i tried my best." i sighed.

"well," camilo leaned closer "it does a lot of personality." he said while drawing a small heart with his marker. i cracked up a smile.
"how sweet of you." i teased getting him to blush a little.
"yeah whatever." he looked away and continued to draw his stickman's hair looking similar to his.

"what a nice gentleman." i complimented as i watched him draw.
"his name is jorge." said camilo with a silly raspy voice, i chuckled.
"mr.jorge is a fancy man." i then drew a little top hat on the stickman's hair, camilo looked at it for a bit before nodding.
"i guess he does have fancy vibes." camilo shrugged.

"kids come help set the table!" we heard julieta yell from downstairs.
"kids come help set the table~" camilo shifted onto julieta while mimicking her voice, i rolled my eyes at him and we started to walk out of his room.
"i think mariano is coming over." said camilo while we walked down the staircase, i frowned.
"who?" i asked "dolores's little boyfriend." he said mimicking a high pitched voice, i laughed a little.

"he's probably going to propose and shit." camilo put his hands in his pockets.
"well good for them i guess." we then walked inside the kitchen.
"camilo put the plates down." demanded pepa "ok!" said camilo in a loud tone with a silly voice.
"maria could you look for bruno? he might be on his tower." asked my mother while helping julieta with the food.

i walked back up the stairs and then towards the taller tower, i stood in front of the glowing door with bruno's drawing on it.
"mr.bruno?" i shouted while knocking on the door, no answer.
"is he even inside?" i asked while the glowing the door glew even more "the fuck." i spoke under my breath.

"mr.bru-" i then opened the door, i looked around and decided to go inside.
"mr.bruno?" i heard my voice echoed between the walls, a hourglass shaped like passage stood in front of me with a cascade of sand falling in front of it.
"there must be an entire beach here..." i whispered and looked up, that's when i noticed  a mysterious green glow in the very distance.
"how the fuck?" i breathed before the green glow stopped, i then began to hear faded footsteps as if someone was walking down some stairs.

"mr.bruno?" i shouted and the place went silent.
"yeah?" i heard bruno's voice echoed back at me.
"dinner's ready!" i shouted again.
"oh." he said "alright!" he shouted, i sighed and then walked out of the door hearing what seemed to be glass breaking, i frowned.
"is everything ok?" i asked walking back inside.  
"yes." he said, i shrugged and walked back to the kitchen.

i walked down the stairs and spotted camilo by the front door.
"what are you doing?" i whispered noticing the man from before walking towards the door with a older woman next to him
"dolores! your boyfriend's here!" camilo shouted shifting into the guy while puckering his lips, i shook my head and suddenly bruno ran down the staircase passing by me like a bullet.

"time for dinner!" we heard pepa shout and we all rushed to the dining room while abuela alma greeted mariano and the woman.
mr.bruno was sitting between alma and julieta while she sat beside her husband, pepa sat between alma and her husband, my mom sat next to mr.felix with my dad beside her.

i sat down next to miguel who was sitting next to our dad, i then spotted camilo rushing over to the seat next to me but dolores stood in front of him.
"i'm sitting here." he spoke quietly.
"yeah but you're getting proposed so sit on the corner." dolores rolled her eyes and sat down on the corner of the table after antonio. camilo gave a victory smile before calmly sitting down next to me.

"come on in have a seat!" said alma leading the two guests to their seats, which were in front of me and camilo.
"we're so happy to be here after last year's accident." said the older woman with mariano helping her sit down.
"oh so are we!" said alma, the woman gasped once she noticed my family.
"oh dios who are these people juliana?" asked the woman with a grin.
"this is my family!" my mom chuckled caressing my dad's head softly.

"well you sure have a good looking husband!" the woman winked at my dad getting a fake smile from him.
"well i didn't notice!" my mom teased smirking at my dad.
"i'm sure his good looks did well for the children!" the woman said gazing at me and my brother and a grin grew onto her face "what are their names?" she asked.
"maria and miguel." my dad answered getting a chuckle from the woman

"well i suppose maria is the same age as camilo?" the woman smiled at me, i gave her a fake smile.
"maria's turning seventeen next month." my mom answered, pepa gave out a small gasp.
"camilo is also turning seventeen next month!" pepa clapped her hands, i looked over at camilo getting a soft smile from him.
"how lovely!" my mom grinned.

"and what about you miguel?" asked mariano.
"three months ago." said miguel placing down some rice onto his plate.
"oh so how old are you now?" asked the woman "eighteen." he said passing the rice to me.
"well he's almost your age luísa!" my mom spoke looking at a very nervous luísa.
"i guess?" my brother gave me a weird look, not sure about the conversation.

after i was done with the rice i gave it to camilo before receiving the beans from miguel and placing it on my plate as well.
"my mariano loves dolores with the deepest part of his heart." said the lady placing her hand on top of mariano's, who kept having a staring contest with dolores who was also doing the same thing.
"i can see that." alma joked getting a few laughs from the table.

the adults  kept on talking while our side of the table kept silent as mariano and dolores continued on with their staring contest.
"right are you two going to eat or what?" said camilo getting the couple's attention.
"oh my apologies camilo." said mariano with his soft tone of voice before sending a kiss at dolores, she sighed in content before placing some food onto her plate.