02

"and here we are!" she said letting us inside a room with four beds and some drawers "you can choose whichever bed you'd like." and with that miguel instantly jumped onto the first bed on the left.
"he looks alot like you when you were fourteen." joked alma.
"i guess he has my side of the family." mom shrugged.

alma and luisa left the room and we began to unpack our stuff and placed it inside the drawers like underwear, socks and some clothes.
"oh i'm so happy to be back here!" my mom sighed with content dropping herself on my father's arms, letting her long black hair flip onto his face.
"i feel that." my dad chuckled.

those two always acted this way, they were made for eachother for sure.
"damn too bad you'll never be like that." said miguel with a smirk while pointing at our parents.
"fuck off you're lonely as hell." i glared getting a glare back.
"at least i'm hot." he said looking smug, i rolled my eyes and continued unpacking.

a few minutes later we heard a soft knock on the door, we looked and saw the same girl from before wearing a bright smile.
"hola!" my mom waved.
"i just wanted to tell you that lunch is ready." she smiled and then left.
"wait it's lunch already? what the fuck?" said miguel dropping his body onto his bed.
"we literally came her an hour before lunch miguel." my dad rolled his eyes.

"well i was already starving." miguel sighed rubbing his face.
"well it's time to see the others!" my mom beamed getting a frightened look from my dad.
"the others?" i asked feeling a little nervous.
"don't worry from what i remember there was only pepa, bruno and julieta." my mom shrugged getting both me and my dad a little less worried.

we got out of the room and mom led the way towards to what seemed to be the backdoor of the house, we walked outside and quickly stopped noticing the crowd that the table contained.
"um..." said a girl with a darker skin and black hair with some colourful colours on the tips of her hair.
"everyone," alma stood from the seat getting everyone's attention.
"meet the andrades, they'll stay with us for a while." she smiled looking at my mom while ignoring me,my dad and brother's shocked faces.

"who the fuck has some many kids?" miguel whispered between his teeth getting a  slight chuckle from the other girl with a red bow on her hair bun.
"juliana!" a woman with reddish hair and a lighter skin and a woman with short black hair rushed towards my mom to give her a big hug.
"alright alright let's eat!" a man with a cute yellow shirt spoke with his raspy voice.

"you sit on this side juliana." said the woman in yellow going back to her seat.
my mom sat in front of a man in green looking shy as ever but he didn't seem to be a stranger to her. my dad sat in front of a man with a mustache who which also looked like a nervous wreck, meanwhile miguel sat in front of the girl with muscles who looked as if she saw a ghost or something. and then there was me, i had to look twice trying to find a seat and finally i was able to sit on the right corner of the table in front of a guy who seemed to be a mix of the ginger woman and the man with the greyish afro, he was wearing a yellow ruena and had a bush of curly brown locks and dark green eyes and next to a small boy with an afro and a red scarf around his neck, who also had a small pair of birds sleeping on his lap.

"enjoy!" announced alma letting everyone else start picking out some food out of pots and plates.
i stood still while the guy in front of me took out some good looking buñuelos, in which was one of the favourite things i loved eating whenever my mom had the chance to make them.
i frowned while seeing the guy fill up his plate like he hadn't eaten for a month, he sat back onto his seat and noticed my staring and empty plate.

"aren't you eating?" he asked before taking a bite out of an empanada, i took a good second before answering.
"i'll just starve to death." i shrugged getting a chuckle from the guy.
"whatever suits you." he gave me a smirk making me quickly look away and start taking out my own portion of food only to end up filling just half a plate.

"ay remembered when bruno used to have a crush on you juliana?" the woman in yellow laughed together with the woman with short hair.
"oh let's not talk about that pepa!" said the man in green shyly while looking over at the woman in yellow.
"ah stop being so shy brunito!" said the woman in blue and their side of the table started laughing including my mom while the rest of us said nothing.

i just stood sat down while quietly eating my buñuelos, some rice and a salad.
"hey!" i heard someone whisper, i looked at the guy in front of me but then jumped when i saw myself on the other side instead. the clone laughed and turned itself into the guy in the yellow ruena.
"what the fuck?" i breathed hoping my heart wouldn't just suddenly stop by the scare.

i just continued eating while the guy laughed his ass off.
"hey!" i hear him whisper again but i ignored "hey!" he whispered again only to get ignored again "hey!" i sighed in defeat before looking up at him again.
he had his lips puckered intensively while winking looking like those hunks from the town, i stared at him and held a laugh trying not to interrupt the adults. he then broke his character and started laughing leading me to laugh with him.

"hey what are you laughing at?" the man in the yellow shirt teased holding his fork at us.
"nothing papa." said the guy in the ruena, while i tried to continue eating my food.
after a while i felt someone's foot touch my ankle, i looked over at the guy in front of me just to see him doing silly faces making me chuckle quietly. he ended up laughing for a bit.
"i like your style." he said smirking at me,i nodded "i'm camilo." he said biting onto an arepa.
"maria." i responded eating some rice.