Slow Dancing | one | chain reaction - 02

from: Jungkook <idiotpersonified@umail.com>

to: You <kittenskvm@umail.com>

date: 2 Jul 2021, 01:27 PM

subject: not possible!

It's not possible for you to miss me more than I miss you :(

I was wondering where you were when you haven't texted me for hours. Don't worry, babe. I'm home and ready to hit the bed. I have a free day tomorrow, so how about a video call to make it up? You can call me whenever you're home, I'll be waiting.

You're right, though. I do have some news to share. I can't wait to tell you all about it while looking at your pretty face again.

Yours,

Lost and desperate without you

Jungkook's reply had come in not too long after you were done with your lunch break, and you cannot help but smile as you read it all over again, remembering how much it had helped ease your mind for the rest of the day.

It had been a long day for you, and now the night has grown quite late. You have just finished washing up after returning from your evening class an hour ago, washing away all the exhaustion and the stress that had become a part of your day. With your phone fully charged, you settle down on your bed and get ready to make the video call to Jungkook. You look down on yourself, suddenly feeling a bit giddy when it feels like you are keeping a big secret.

After reading his email earlier and sensing the excited tone written in his words, you figured that it would be a good idea to give him a little surprise as a gift and to make up for today's debacle.

Running your hands down the silky purple nightie that you had chosen to wear tonight, you cannot help but smile when you picture Jungkook's reaction once he sees it. The flimsy piece makes you feel sexy, and while you would normally feel subconscious about your body, the amount of exposed skin and the way the negligee seems to hug your figure perfectly help make you feel more confident in your skin. With only a pair of thin spaghetti straps hanging over your shoulders to hold the thing up, the lacy trim at the top cups your breasts perfectly while the cleavage dips dangerously low between the valley of your breasts, showing enough of your soft flesh. The bodice drops down to a mini dress that falls right on the apex of your thighs, barely covering the lacy panties you are wearing underneath.