Slow Dancing | eleven | Slow Dancing (back to you) - 01

chapter xi

chapter xi. slow dancing (back to you) - final

 slow dancing (back to you) - final

Being back home has already made a lot of difference.

The familiarity welcoming you back the moment you walked through the front door this afternoon no longer made you feel unsettled the way it did the day you left. Seeing all the mementoes from the life that you have built together with Jungkook and all traces of his presence everywhere you look no longer break you apart. In fact, they seem to breathe a new life into your soul that you had begun healing and gaining your strength back the moment you came back.

Perhaps Namjoon had been right when he said that the soulmate bond had kept you from seeing them for what they had truly meant for you. That the pull had blinded you and it had kept forcing you to only see Namjoon and feel his presence the more you insisted to fight against it.

Now that you have your eyes opened and your mind cleared out of the deceitful fog, you begin to feel hope resounding in your chest once again, and the faith that you have had in your love for Jungkook has been growing stronger since.

Though it doesn't immediately make things better when you still have no clue what to do.

Hours had passed since you got back. You have tossed away the bag filled with all the things that you had brought back from Namjoon's place and have packed up a new one, filling it with fresh clothes and limited items that you may need on your next trip. It didn't take long before you were packed and all ready to leave. And you have been ready for hours. But here you are now, still pacing back and forth in your living room, waiting, with not the slightest idea of what you are still waiting for. The relief that you had gotten from finding out where Jungkook currently is and knowing that he is doing okay is beginning to fade when your nerves keep spiking during the wait. While the hope that you had nurtured when you were promised a way to find him seems to wane when the hopelessness rises in its place.