Page 121

"Donny, you two sleeping here tonight?"

"Yes. It's late aren't you tired?"

"No. I stay up late a lot. Don't worry though I won't hear a thing." I laugh as he pulls me into the bedroom and flops back on the bed.

"So," I slide up the bed and straddle his waist. I like him inside me but this time I'm gonna do the filling. I slid back down his body and take his shorts with me. I undress and this time when I slide up I spread his legs and lay between them. I kiss up his stomach making sure to turn his nipples to tight little pegs. I balance on one hand above him and lift the ring he see's it and his eyes go wide. I take it and balance it on the tip of his nose.

"Well it fits there but I'm thinking it's supposed to go somewhere else. For the life of me I can't remember. Do you know?" I ask teasing him. He lifts it up looking at it. A smile tugs at his mouth. He sits up making me sit back on my heals. He lifts my left hand and slips it on my ring finger.

"Yep, that's where it goes." I laugh.

"I was thinking more along the lines of this one being yours. That is if you'll marry me?"

"Yes. But this one is yours see it fits right there. We'll have to get another one for me." he says. I laugh as he lays back taking me with him. The love we make is full of laughter and teasing then moaning and ecstasy as I fill him with my cum.

In the morning I drag him over to have breakfast with the family before his run. As we walk in they are looking at us waiting to see if he has a ring on his finger. Don lifts my hand and wiggles the finger. Iggy laughs.

"Wasn't that supposed to go on his finger?" I let him explain what I'd done.

"Stay here." I hurry to the bedroom and come back with the last mens ring I have.I lift his hand and slide the ring on it. "There. Now everyone matches."

"Maybe he'll stop getting hit on now." Honey says lifting my hand. "Why haven't we put one on you before this?"

"I have no idea. But it's on I'm not taking it off now." we had breakfast and then he went for his run, I went to work. Alex went to do laundry Emmy went to check on the wolves and security at the two houses. She'd drop off Alex and then bring him home when she was done. Hileena decides to go with Alex just for fun. That left Iggy and Honey to care for the babies. Mid morning I'm sitting there working when I hear Don go off barking. I stand and see a knew car in the drive. Going out I know who it is before I actually see them the two wolves for security here. I can feel the pack link. Don just comes and sits next to me as they walk my way.

'I forgot they were coming.' he says.

'Me too.' I shake the hands of the two male wolves.

"I'm Tony, and this is Aldo."

"It's nice to have you here. Thank you for coming to be security. I really appreciate it. Let me show you around. Don stays with me as we walk around the grounds. I describe the area, the motion sensors the cameras and what I'd like them to do. A two man patrol twice during the day around the grounds and the territory. Another at night between one and two.

"You'll be sleeping in trailer three there are bunks in and to the right. Don and Iggy's sister Hileena is in there so I'd ask that you be respectful of her. Oh this is Donavan by the way." I say motioning to the Rotty at my side. They look at him not realizing. Don acted like a dog so they had assumed he was a real one. "He's one of my mates. Two are out right now. I'll introduce you to the others in a minute. The crews working on the house have been vetted and I'm not allowing any new workers. Their boss knows this. Trevor." I shout. He walks over from where he's helping with the house.