Page 126

"Uh, hate to interrupt but want to know what Ephraim said?" Iggy says. I sigh.

"Sure, why not. Now that it's too late." I hold Don's hand hard as he tries to slip away. I push him into a chair and sit in his lap. "You aren't going anywhere we did this together you are going to sit here let me panic for a few minutes, act like sixteen year old girl then I'll feel much better. So what did Ephraim say."

"That we are outside the norm."

"Oh so what else is new." I say rolling my eyes.

"Alright the way this is supposed to work is that you and I are Alpha and Luna of the pack. We are the FML link. The side effects such as the mellow natures will bleed over to the others but we are the link. As alpha to my Luna normally you would never be topped outside of me. But..."

"We're not normal I get it."

"in normal circumstances that negates the possibility of being pregnant which became possible because with the FML link you are alpha but not, understand?"

"Yes."

"But I'm your Luna it doesn't work with me who should normally be the only one who might actually top you. But..."

"We're not normal, I have more mates, was topped, got pregnant." yay me. I sigh. Great so I'm pregnant. As the real truth of that sank in I slid out of Donavan's lap. He was watching me. I didn't want to up set him. "I uh... I need a walk. Just me. Gonna get some air." I try not to look like I'm running away. Even though I'm pretty sure I am. I can't be pregnant big bad alpha here. I have five mates and four babies to protect along with an entire pack. I have a house to build. I just became king, I have laws to write and a people to figure out what to do with. I sure as shit couldn't protect them if I was pregnant. Pregnant? I was pregnant?

"Hey take a deep breath you are going to hyperventilate." I turn around to stare at Iggy. The rest are at the trailers but watching us. He steps up and put his hands on my shoulders. "Are you alright?"

"No. I am not fucking alright. I'm pregnant. I can't be pregnant. I have five mates and four babies to protect. I have a pack to protect. I just became king, I have an entire peoples to protect. I can't do that if I'm pregnant."

"Take a deep breath."

"Would you stop. It's not my breath...breathing..." he rolled his eyes at me and bent me over.

"Breath." I took a shaky deep breath then another. I felt the world spin and I fell face first into the grass.

I groan as I sit up. "My head is killing me."

"That's what happens when you fall on it. I told you to take a deep breath. Next time do what I tell you." I look up at Iggy. He's kneeling next to me. Honey, Alex and Emmy are with him.

"Do you feel alright?" Honey asks. I take a breath and try to think about that one. Was I alright? No, I was pregnant but I was pretty sure that they were talking physically.

"I think I'm fine."

"While you were out we called doctor baker to have him come over and check you out. He was extremely surprised to here about this. He'll be here in a couple hours."

"Right. Uh, where's Donavan?" I ask looking around for him.

"He's in trailer three. He's blaming himself. You're upset obviously and he's trying not to take it personally." Alex told me. I wince.

"It's not his fault. He didn't know, I didn't know. But how do I protect all of you being pregnant?"

"You rely on the the pack and the father of your child to make sure they are all safe." I groan before standing up.