Page 6

I was still questioning the interaction between me and Iggy when I got to school. Jake and Emmy were jabbering about the party then asked me about the guitar I was toting. I'd wanted to practice the cords during lunch. As I went from class to class with my friends, I kept looking for Ignacio, but I'd only get glimpses of his tattoo neck as he went about his day. Even in the classes I had with him I saw only the back of his head and then he was gone again.

Emmy was teasing me about being a rock star at lunch. With lunch ending I headed to my locker. I was passing the handicap bathroom and was suddenly jerked inside. I knew the lips that devoured mine. He left my lips to get to my neck he was leaving another mark. I already had three hidden by my tee this one was just behind my ear.

"Ignacio, fuck what's with the ambush?" I asked thrusting against his hips as the feel of his lips went straight to my cock. He lifted up from leaving his mark and stared down into my eyes.

"Snakes are good at ambushes."

"Yeah but..." I was cut off by him pressing me back and kissing me senseless. The bell rang but he didn't let go. My shirt disappeared and then his own. I wanted to look at his tattoos but was distracted. He slid my jeans undone and then down over my hips. I felt his own jeans slide away and his bare cock was against mine. My pup didn't want just his mouth today we wanted him under us. He was our mate. I tore my mouth from his. "Iggy for the love of god if you tease me, I'm gonna kick your ass."

"So, what are asking for?"

"Depends on if you want to top or not?" He was my mate I wanted him under me, but I'd let him top if it meant follow through. He smiled.

"Do you really want my ass that much?"

"Hell yeah." I said jerking his mouth to mine again.

"Then I guess it's yours." He was gonna bottom for me? I was a little surprised. I hadn't been sure whether or not he'd press for it since he was supposed to be an alpha. Though he did say that snakes didn't really conform to the normal alpha, beta, omega system. I was not passing this up. Taking charge, I backed him to the sink and turned him around. Bracing his hands on the sink I bent him forward, so his hips stuck out. I ran a hand down his ass and then slid between his cheeks to check him. He was slick and loose. He really was wanting this, I bent over his back, I could look at the snake tattoo up his spine the full length. A picture of a hacienda lay one side, the other was blank. I lay kisses up his spine as I lined up my cock and thrusted inside of him. He moaned; his snake eyes met my pups brown eyes in the mirror. He wanted me, badly. I slid out and then back inside of him. I kept my thrusts slow and measured for as long as I could. He was panting and meeting my thrusts with a roll of his hips. I was getting close, but I'd be damned if I went first. My mate would be pleasured first. I bent over his back, laying kisses and gentle bites everywhere as I retch around and began to stroke him.

"Luke, jeez, I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me Iggy, cum for me." he groaned low and shot into my hand.

"In or out?" I questioned thrusting deep and holding still.

"In, deep as you can, jeez I need it, I need you." he said holding my hands that were wrapped tight around him. I thrust deep and let go letting my cum fill him up. I gave a brief thought to pregnancy, but it was wiped by the roll of completion. I locked my knees and held him tight as I slowly stopped twitching inside of him. When he was breathing normally, I slowly pulled from inside of him. I slid around in front of him and kissed him deeply. He just melted into me. I was still surprised by his surrender to me. Though he did say that snakes didn't really fall into the normal system. He was strong enough to come off as alpha but that didn't mean that was what he really was. I pulled back and helped him dress before redressing myself. My pup was suddenly being protective and caring toward him. I knew why, he'd given himself to me. My pup was accepting it and we'd filled him with our seed, he was our mate, ours now in every way but the final claim. I'd have to ask him about that.