Page 134

The trailer door popped open and Alex came in.

"It's morning here's Alex to start breakfast. You know you have us completely spoiled right." he smiled.

"Breakfast is one guaranteed time I get everyone all at once. Besides I like to see who eats more bacon you or Iggy. How are they doing?" he asks looking at the babies.

"Kiara is alright but Nate's temp was still high last I checked. That was a couple hours ago we should check again." Alex helped me get it done. I let out a relieved breath when I saw it was just under ninety nine. "Finally. His had been over a hundred." I gave his forehead a kiss. "What about Cari and LJ?"

"Doing just fine. Though Cari I think is missing her sister. Emmy wanted to know if you still wanted to go to have dinner with the wolves tonight? She thought you two could go for a run with them and stay the night."

"Lets see how the babies are. If Nate's still doing alright we probably will go. Iggy I'd like you to go with Emmy and I if we do go. You are Luna."

"I don't know I'd rather stay here with the babies. They'd understand hopefully."

"As Luna it's important that the wolves see you and respect you." he sighed.

"If Nate is back to normal I'll go." I nodded. Doc came by a few hours later Nate's temp was back to normal. They all got another shot for a booster. Iggy wasn't happy but he changed and left with Emmy and I. The wolves that had come for security were already at the pack house when we got there. Of the original pack only fifteen were still around. They already had a grill going and a smoker with ribs and roasts as well. I was glad to see that not only did they seem to be really happy to see Emmy and I but they were welcoming to Iggy as well. I'd been a little worried. As dinner came Richard popped up and handed me a thick packet.

"I've been writing out some of the things we talked about. There's drafts of it all and some have more than one draft with the wording changed so you can see how you like it better."

"Thank you Richard. I really appreciate this."

"Sir, we were wondering..." one of the wolves said drawing my attention. He seemed nervous. "we know about what happened last weekend, with the attack and with your... miscarriage. We just wanted to know if there was anything we could do to help. It just seems like you keep getting the raw end when it comes to wolves. You are a good alpha and have been great taking care of us. we just wanted to know if there was anything we could do for you." I smiled. I had to admit I was touched.

"Thank you. That means a lot guys. You've been a great pack, a lot of help with security. Emmy's told me how great you have been doing. Keeping out of trouble. Helping each other. I know you've been sticking up for the dogs reputation. Just keep up the good work guys and girls." I say shooting a smile at two of the female omegas. "you know I just thought of something that would be a big help. The wedding is in two weeks. We've got the venue and they do have security of their own but if you'd all, while the wedding is getting ready just keep an eye out for anyone thinking to cause trouble. I'd hope that people would have enough respect not to cause any trouble but there's usually that one person whose just jerk enough to do it." they all smiled.

"Yes sir. We could do that just fine."

"Thanks." Emmy grinned at them. I knew she was taking a lot of pride in how well they were doing since she was, as alpha and a wolf, in charge of them for me. When it got late and all the food had been eaten or put away we headed toward the near by county park where we'd go for a run. Richard would be leading us since he was the most familiar with the area. Iggy did his normal side show routine for them. I saw a couple looks of appreciate and even heard two of the wolves mention how beautiful he was.