Page 127

"I love you." he whispers as he kisses me. Yeah it was gonna take hearing that a lot to get me through this.

"You better big guy." I kissed him back and went for my baby girl. She and Sweat pea were sitting on the floor playing. I sat down and tugged at their feet.

"So girls you want a little sister? Don't you?" I picked up Kiara and blew on her belly. She giggled waving her hands around. They might only be five weeks old but they were were's and already had strength.

"Alright, lets take them outside and see what they do." Once in the grass they shifted to their animals. Nate was the first to try and get around. I thought it funny that Kiara managed to wiggle her way over to him. He nosed at her and was perfectly happy with her. They all began to wiggle around after her.

"You know I'm getting the feeling that as long as she's not a trouble maker we're going to have an easy time with them." it was funny to watch them. It was while they were wiggling around that Richard showed up.

"Alpha. Pleasure to see you again."

"Thanks. How are you Richard?"

"I'm doing just fine."

"What about the pack?"

"They are doing well. I asked them about what you said, having a pack dinner. They were surprised but if you really want to they are willing. I think they are pretty nervous about you now." I chuckled.

"We'll try to do that soon."

"Sooner rather than later would be good." Iggy says.

"No reason to rush."

"You have a very good reason to rush, you have a piggy backer and a wedding coming up." the baby. Right not a good idea to be around wolves who might unknowingly tattle that I'm pregnant before we are ready for it. That could lead to trouble.

"Right. Would next weekend be alright?" he nodded.

"That should be just fine."

"good, so, about the reason I needed you. I have the basic wolf law that's a good place to start but I'm not sure what I might need starting out." while we talked about laws we watched the babies play. As evening came around I gathered my first two mates.

"You are still going to take us on a date?" Emmy asked.

"Yes. Why wouldn't I?"

"Piggy backer, major panic, things like that."

"I am taking my mates on a date. I have a plan." I made them get ready and we got in the truck. I needed this even more right now I think. As we headed for the mall I ran through my plan. First dinner at that crazy oriental place they liked. Then we'd catch the new marvel movie that they had been wanting to see. I was going to get in some making out and groping during that. I was then going to make them walk the mall where we'd window shop, I'd grope some more and then hopefully we'd christen the truck before coming home. I had two condoms just in case it went really well. It was interesting seeing them out together. At home I was used to their twinness but out it was interesting to talk back and forth. They stole off each others plates. Randomly gave me kisses right after each other.

At the movie they sat on either side and I became the gropee rather than the groper. They watched the movie in between making out with me and sliding wandering hands up and down my thighs. As we window shop I buy Emmy a necklace. I try to buy Iggy something but he keeps refusing.

"Alright you. What's with you? I want to spoil you a little why are you refusing to let me." I say pulling him into my arms. I like being able to hold him and look down at him like this. Those power jumps made me realize sometimes that I'm not the kid I once was.