Chapter 4: Team 7

________________

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

"A bunch of idiots?"

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
________________

Today is the last day of the academy, hopefully. We're getting assigned to our teams today, Iruka is completely breaking down right now about how he'll miss us all and yada yada ya. When he FINALLY announced the teams I wasn't really listening until he called team 7

"...will consist of 4 due to the uneven amount of students, team 7, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno" 'LOL THAT PINK BITCH DESERVED IT!'...Sasuke Uchiha..." 'Damn, poor guy...' "And Y/n Kintamé." 'Itachi, why didn't you just fucking kill me too..' You thought as Iruka-Sensei continued.

I was staring outside the window. Sasuke was just chilling as usual beside me, Sakura had heart eyes and Naruto was annoyed.

Time skeeep>>

When everyone started leaving for their new sensei's there were four particular students who were still waiting, those four consisting of an emo seeking revenge, a pinkette simp, a blonde simp and a powerful prodigy, Team 7.

Naruto decided it would be hilarious to let the chalkboard eraser fall on the Sensei's head when he arrived. Sasuke said it was a stupid idea and Sakura agreed with him because she's Sakura.

And you, well you were planning on using a new jutsu you taught yourself on the sensei when he entered to see if it would work.

He opened the door allowing the chalkboard eraser to fall on his head creating a small puff of smoke and said " My first thoughts of you all, is that you're a bunch of idiots."

Which got a few, aww and come on's out of the three while you were still deciding whether or not to cast the jutsu on him, deciding not to in the end because you're lazy. You walked past him and went to the roof. "Hey! Wait up!" He said catching up.

"How'd you know we were going to the roof?" He asked you. "Kakashi, i don't want to waste my time on small talk, lets just get to the roof and introduce ourselves shall we?" You asked him walking faster.

Kakashi's POV:

I came into the classroom. 'Shit, I'm late...' As i approached the door i sensed the chalkboard eraser above me.

'Kids these days..' I entered the room to see them, Naruto Uzumaki the goofball kid, Sakura Haruno the head over heels simp, Sasuke Uchiha the avenger emo and y/n Kintamé the powerful prodigy. 'Well, this is just a fun bunch isnt it?' I sarcastically thought

i told them "My first thoughts of you all, is that you're a bunch of idiots" which got a few aws and come on's out of the first three, but Y/n just sat there with an unreadable expression on her face.

As i wanted to say we we're going to the roof she walked past me like she could read my thoughts.

'Wheres she going?' I thought leaving the other three behind telling them to go to the roof. And i had to take a jog to catch up to her.

When she said she was going to the roof i definitely thought she read my mind and when she mentioned introductions it was confirmed.

Normal POV:

I walked towards the roof and sat on the step waiting for the others to catch up. As they approached me i could sense their chakras trying to intimidate eachother, it was hilarious.

I'm guessing they were having a race to see who could reach me first. Sasuke won of course. He sat on my left and Sakura on his left and Naruto on her left.

'How wonderful..' I thought as Kakashi appeared in front of us. "Alright, its about time i get to know all of you so we're going to introduce ourselves." Sakura raised her hand.

"Yes pinkie?" He asked her which angered her but she stayed focused on the question she had "How do we do that?" She asked him, me and kakashi deadpanned.

"Well, tell me about you, your likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams for the future..." He said "Could you demonstrate first?" She asked him "Sure! My name is Kakashi Hatake my likes and dislikes, i don't feel like telling you, hobbies...i have alot and my dream for the future...never really thought of that" He said smiling as bright as day.

"Well that helped, all we got was his name" Sakura whispered to Naruto.

"Let's start with you, the dude in orange" he said pointing to Naruto. "Believe it! My name's Naruto Uzumaki! I like alot of things, especially ramen..." And i stopped listening because this kid is just obsessed.

Next up was Sasuke.

And he said his little emo speech and Sakura went on and on about her obsession with Sasuke and finally it was my turn.

"I'm Y/n Kintamé. I like sleeping, watching clouds, training and writing. My dislikes are alot of things especially undisciplined people i don't have hobbies and i dont have a dream for the future because i don't have a meaning for my life." You said shrugging and yawning leaving everyone stunned.

"Are we done here?" You asked getting up looking at your sensei. "Y-yeah you can go" he said. "Cool" you said teleporting away.

"Since when could she do that!?" Naruto and Sasuke asked super angry because of their lack of power. You teleported to your house and falling asleep.

Back at the rooftop Kakashi told your team about 66% failure rate of the training and yeah. When Sasuke got home he was super tired.

He saw you laying on his bed fast asleep because you didn't notice it was his room. He decided fuck it and fell asleep next to you, you've always been his comfort person after all.

Yeah, theres gonna be alot more smutty moment from now on. Hehe
Thanks for reading!!