Chapter 11: Tiki? Taka?

__________________

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"I hope you're not just joking with me Y/n..."

*.*.*.*.*.*.*
_________________

You were in the meeting room sitting at edge, with both feet on the table next to Sasuke. Madara was at the other side sitting on the table and the rest were all standing around.

"How are you planning on getting all the Jinchuuriki in a few days when the Akatsuki took years to get 6?" Madara asked Sasuke while you threw kunai at the ribcage figure you were under.

"He has me, and i have my ways" you replied, still focusing on hitting your target. "And what are your ways Y/n?" Madara asked with a smirk as to what kind of "ways" you have.

"Madara you dirty minded bastard, that's not what i mean and you know it." You said throwing another kunai.

He chuckled loudly "You know i couldn't help it, Sasuke, you and your team 'Tiki?' 'Taka?' will capture the three tail's Jinchuuriki. Y/n will assist you." He said smirking.

Although it wasn't visible to everyone else you knew he was grinning wider than Naruto at your expression of 'youre sending me on a mission with fanboy and jealous girl!?'

Sasuke noticed the way you and Madara were talking to eachother and quickly realised what happened between you two.

"Yeah, great, i can't wait" you said standing up and walking out of the ribcage thing. "Hey! You can't just walk away! Sasuke still needs to talk to us about everything!" Karin yelled at you.

You turned around staring dead into her eyes. "Sweetheart, he'll tell me all about it while screaming my name tonight." You said with an evil smirk turning around and walking away.

Sasuke went bloodshot red in the face and Madara grew a bit jealous along with Suigetsu. Karin almost ran after you and killed you but she had to keep her cool infront of Sasuke.

You heard Jugo clearing his throat signalling they should focus again. You chuckled walking to your favourite spot outside.

When they were done with the meeting and Jugo came to get you since he's the only one who knows where you were.

"Yo Y/n, we're done with the meeting, I'm heading to the nearby small town to get some food, you coming with me?" He asked you.

Jugo was the one you could let everything out on and talk things through with. Your therapist, he'd also never tell a soul about your issues.

You nodded your head and got up. You were in a small hidden garden behind the hideout you were in. There was a small stream with koi fish swimming in it and a cherry blossom tree hanging over it. You were sitting on a mossy rock bench you found there. "Yeah, I'll come along." Jugo nodded and turned around starting to walk with you.

Time skip>>>

"So, you fucked him?" Jugo asked laughing at you. "Hey! He's attractive what was i supposed to do?" You said in a whiny voice. "Calm down, I'm just surprised you'd fuck someone right off the bat" he said turning left at the stop you guys walked into.

"When i thought about it i also kinda didn't know why i did it to be honest. Guess i got lost in the moment hehe, we're still friends tho." You said picking up a cool rock you saw.

"What's that?" Jugo asked curiously leaning over to look at it. "Just some cool rock i found..." You said looking at it.

"Wanna see something cool?" You asked the already curious orange haired man. He nodded his head quickly and you put your one hand over the other one.

"Okay this might take a little while but it's worth it" you lifted your hand off the other one revealing the rock, polished and formed into a charm. "Here" you stated giving it to him. He looked at it and smiled widely. "Damn, thanks Y/n, i love it." He said observing it.

"Yeah, that's a random jutsu i can do somehow" you said staring at the sky. "Well, it's cool." He said placing the charm in his pocket. "We almost there?" He asked you.

"Damn man, was i supposed to know where we going?" You asked surprised. "Well YEAH! FUCK, DON'T TELL ME WE'RE LOST BRO!" he yelled at you with fear.

"Nah man, we're close don't worry, i was just yanking your chains a bit" you said before laughing your ass skew the whole rest of the trip while Jugo was angry with his own gullibility.

You two arrived at the small village. And i mean small, like, a few rice fields in the distance and 13 buildings, one of them being a store. You and Jugo went to buy your foods and snacks.

The walk back was silent, not awkward tho, you both just enjoyed the stars that were starting to become visible and eachother's presences in peace and quiet.

You and Jugo got back to the hideout to see Suigetsu and Kisame sparring, Karin all over Sasuke who was watching the two swordsmen.

And Madara was probably in another room. You gave the things you had in your hands to Jugo so he could go make dinner. You went over to Sasuke and without saying anything you sat on his lap, facing him.

You put your head on his chest and your arms around his neck and you just stayed there. Sasuke was too much of a blushing mess to even speak.

Karin was about just done with you so she yelled at you but the more she yelled the more you nuzzled yourself into Sasuke's neck kissing him. He slithered his arms around your waist and layed his head on your shoulder, continuing to watch the two battle eachother and how Karin scolded you.

He knew you were tired and wanted to sleep and he was glad you decided he was the best bed to sleep on. "Y/n, are you tired?" He whispered into your ear. "Hmm, yeah.." you said in a low voice barely audible to anyone else. "Let's go then.." he whispered again, lifting you up and carrying you to his room bridal style.

"S-sasuke, i have my own room you know" you said a bit shocked. "Yeah, but, you said I'll be screaming your name tonight and i wanna make that a reality." He said smirking.

"We have a mission tomorrow Sasuke. If we get back I'll fuck you hard enough for anyone to hear." You whispered into his ear as he came to a stop infront of your room's door. "Well how can i say no to that?" He said kissing you while setting you down.

"I hope you're not just joking with me Y/n." He said winking at you while walking away. "Yeah yeah" you muttered.

You opened your room's door and locked it behind you again, your room was pitch black but you knew where everything was so you got into your bed and felt a warm presence next to you.

You reached you hand out and felt who it was, you traced the scars on his face, "Madara..?" You asked him receiving a small "hmm.." from him. "What're you doing in my bed?" You asked him confused.

"I missed you. I wanted to hold you tonight, i can't sleep on my own, I'm having too many overwhelming thoughts." You two always comfort eachother when the other one feels down so you wrapped your arms around him and stroked his hair, quickly falling asleep along with him.

****************
____________