Chapter 14: Itachi's Regards

___________________

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
"Stop, Y/n."
*.*.*.*.*.*.*

___________________

You were walking with The Taka to the new hideout. You were walking behind the group lost in your own world. What snapped you out of it was Karin who kept bothering Sasuke to the point where he had to literally shove her off of him.

"Karin I've been telling you to stop for two hours just fuck off already!" He yelled at her. Jugo was carrying the Jinchuuriki and Suigetsu.

"Ohh Sasuke! You spoke to me!" She swooned further. 'here we go again...' "Eyo bitch, fuck off, or are you as deaf as you are stupid?" You told her, now also getting annoyed.

"What makes you think you can just tell me that and I'd go away!" She screeched making your ears hurt.

You decided that this bitch was being too clingy today and you wanted to put her in her place because you weren't really in the happiest of moods today, so you did.

"Oh, I'm sorry Karin, i didn't mean to upset you" you said innocently staring directly into her eyes waving your hands infront of you in defence. "Yeah, that's what i thought" she said flipping her hair turning around again. You cringed before leaping at her.

You were on top of her, beating the shit out of her, you stopped and just stared at her with your Eternal Mangekyou. "Hope you like your gift, sincerely, Y/n" you said smiling placing her into a Genjutsu.

The same one Itachi placed on Sasuke many years ago and also placed you under whenever you two sparred. 

"Y/N! STOP!! YOU'LL KILL HER!!!" your comrades yelled at you and tried to get you off Karin but you couldn't hear them, you were too focused.

"Stop, Y/n." You heard someone say, cutting you out of your trance. "Who said that?" You asked looking around, still on Karin.

"You look like an insane person right now, using the jutsu i taught you to kill your comrade" you heard the voice as you kept looking around.

"I-itachi? Is it you? I thought you died.." you said staring at the ground. "I did, but i can connect with you since your tailed beast up there allows me to." He replied.

"but i can't see you..." You said looking standing up. "You'll see me very soon Y/n..." now your vision started getting blurry. You saw black and felt your body hit the ground. 'why bother standing up if i just collapsed..'

You fluttered your eyes open and saw white all around you. ' where am i?.." you thought standing up, slowly walking to a small bench under a tree you saw in the distance.

"Y/n! So glad you could make it!" You saw Itachi emerge next to you where you were sitting. "H-how am i here? Why am i here? Where is here even?" You asked him.

"If I'm being honest, I don't know either, it all just, happened." He said shrugging, keeping a grin on his face. "I have to talk to you about Sasuke Y/n, you must promise me you'll keep him safe, and.. give the poor guy a chance, i think he deserves a date atleast" he said chuckling a bit.