Chapter 10: The Fight

(Pain defeated Jiraya and came back to the hideout.)

_______________

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"Y/n, long time no see..."

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
______________

"I'm back" he said approaching you where you were sitting on the edge of the building, staring at the rain pouring on you and the buildings. "You kill him?" You asked unfazed. "Yes, although it took longer than expected." He replied. You two sat and stood in silence for a while before he spoke up. "Listen Y/n, i have a mission for you..." He said in a low voice still thinking whether he should ask you or not.

"Spit it out." You said getting up from your spot walking over to him. "I'm just not sure if it's right for you" he said in a low voice. "I don't care just send me on it." You said staring at his equally blank face as yours.

"I need you to join Zetsu to watch Sasuke and Itachi battle, but i order you, you are not allowed to interfere, understand?" He said strictly. 'hmm, Sasuke and Itachi are finally gonna battle eh? Through all my years in the Akatsuki i never had a conversation nor a mission with Itachi, maybe I'll get to say goodbye properly this time..' you got consumed into your thoughts.

Time skip>>>

You arrived at the old Uchiha compound and saw Kisame waiting there, but not for you as he looked quite surprised.

"Hello Y/n Kintamé.. you also here to battle Itachi?" He asked with a smirk. "No, I'm just here to watch.." you said standing next to him on the roof.

"We've never had a direct chat now have we?" He asked you trying to start a conversation. "No, i don't believe we have..." You two stood there for a bit. "I can sense them, they're about 80 or 90 km away still. The speed they're going at, they'll be here in a few minutes..." You said using your EMS looking far out.

"Those eyes..." You heard someone say. "Itachi? You shouldn't be out here" Kisame said looking at him. "I'm proud of you Y/n, you actually got your Eternal Mangekyou, I'm hoping Sasuke did the same, if I don't make it, please understand i meant well, i love you Y/n" he said disappearing into crows. "Hmm, that was random" Kisame said looking at the crows vanish. "Yeah, but it was comforting."

You were talking to Kisame when all of a sudden you felt their chakras. "They're here." You said as you saw first a red haired woman, 'Karin..' you thought annoyed. You two met on...ahem, strange circumstances...

FLASHBACK

You were walking alone after you had a heated argument with Konan. You won the argument but you still needed some air. You passed a few trees and felt a strange feeling come over you.

'am i in some kinda Genjutsu? No... it's not that, i get the feeling someone knows im here...' you started looking around the area with your Eternal M. It was then when you saw a red haired woman, dressed in purple and black red eyes with glasses approaching a clearly drugged Sasuke.

'what has he gotten himself into now...'  you casted a chakra hiding jutsu on yourself and went closer. "Oh Sasuke! You're just too much!" You heard her saying to him stroking his bicep. 'what the actual..'

You saw Sasuke wrap an arm around her but then he suddenly shot up and rubbed his eyes. "What the fuck Karin?" He said staring at her. "Is exactly what i wanna know aswell.." you said standing up and approaching them. "What! Who's she!" Karin yelled pointing at you.