Anything For You ~ BlueBow

Nobody asked for this, but it's one of my fav ships. BlueBow is amazing. Bare with me, it's been a while since I've watched Steve Saga Origins, so this may not be totally accurate.

(Fluff will be included)

Anyways, let's get into the oneshot! 

Rainbow Steve

Blue Steve and I were looking down upon the destroyed Blue Steve village. Nightmare Steve attacked and we got here too late. It's my fault. I should've been here to help. I glance over at Blue Steve, who has silent tears running down his face as he looks down at the village he used to live in. 

"We should go see if there a-are any s-s-survivors," Blue Steve suggests, his voice breaking near the end. His fluffy blue hair wisps around as the wind blows past us.

"Blue, Nightmare Steve might still be here," I mumble. 

"I don't care! We should see if there are survivors!" Blue Steve yells, flinging his arms for dramatic effect.

I walk over to him, gently bring his arms down, and hug him. I don't know what else to do. With Blue Steve being taller than me, he has to lean down to hug me back, and he rests his chin on the top of my head. My arms are around his waist while his are around my torso. His breathing starts to even out, and his body becomes less tense. I breath in his scent; the winter snow and forest pine mixing together and clinging to him. He pulls back a little, and I look up into his blue eyes. 

Blue Steve

Rainbow Steve looks up and stares at my blue eyes. I look down at his light blue eyes, and my insides whirl. It's no secret to me that I've developed feelings for my small rainbow friend. I've never made a move because he keeps saying we're best friends or that I'm like a brother. Talk about friend zoned. We continue to stare into eachothers eyes, and the wind slightly blows his red to orange hair around, messing it up even more. 

I open my mouth to say something when my miserable thoughts burst through. It's your fault. You left your village. You let your friends die. You angered the Nightmare King. You're a fool, he won't like you back. I close my mouth and look away from Rainbow Steve. I feel a soft hand gently cup my cheeck and I let it turn my head. Once again, I'm looking back at Rainbow Steve, and something I could only dream of happened. He leaned in.

Rainbow Steve kissed me. 

His lips are soft against mine, and once I register what's happening, I kiss him back. Our lips are soft and gentle against one another. He pulls away and stares at me. 

"It's getting dark, we should find a place to stay," he says, and he's right. It's dusk, and the sun is setting. I nodded, and we walk.

We find a cave, and we light it up with torches, for light and heat. I turn around to see Rainbow Steve laying down on the hard, stone ground, with only a thin blanket keeping him warm. He looks back at me, and motions for me to join him. I silently walk over, and lay behind him. He turns around and snuggles into my chest. My arm lays over
his torso. He looks up at me, and softly kisses my cheek.

"Try to get some sleep tonight, Blue," he softly mumbles. 

I nod. 

"Anything for you."

536 words! Not the longest one, but I like it. The blue steve village being destroyed is one of the only thing I remember from Steve Saga Origins. Sorry if it's not that good, I was just winging it. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this BlueBow oneshot!

~Requests are open~

-Unicorn