Comfort ~ FavreMyTime

This wasn't requested (still no requests, lol.), but I thought of an idea for a FavreMyTime oneshot when I was supposed to be asleep, so I wrote it so I wouldn't forget. Who needs sleep.
Anyways, if this isn't that good, I was tired when writing this, soooo. I was barely keeping my eyes open when writing the beginning (I started this a night before at like- 11:20 or so at night, and I'm now finishing it at 10:00 pm.)

Tried a third person chapter, so it's probably not the best..

Third Person POV

Sabre was laying down on the couch in his house at the Rainbow Hub. He was still trying to process what happened with Rainbow Steve. Sabre couldn't believe that  Rainbow Steve joined Void's side. He couldn't believe that Rainbow Steve betrayed him.

He heard lightning outside. Sabre got off the couch and wiped his tears. Gathering the remaining strength he had, he opened the door and exited the house.

Once he got to the portal part of the hub, he was not surprised to see Time Steve looking around for someone or something. Time Steve froze when he saw the state Sabre was in.

Sabre's hair was a mess, his eyes also red from crying. His astronaut suit all wrinkled with a few new tears. Time stood, his mouth was agape. 

"Sabre! What happened to you?!" Time asked and rushed over to Sabre.

"Too much. I- . . . Rainbow Steve came earlier. I had to get him out of the Rainbow Hub... I... I had to fight him," Sabre got out, tears running down his face and he sniffles in between words.

"Oh Sabre..." Time Steve said, and hugged Sabre.

Time was a foot taller than the Player, so he towered over him. Sabre nuzzled into Time Steve's chest. Time Steve just hugged him back, rubbing soft, small circles on Sabre's back to help comfort him.

"You're warm, Time," Sabre murmured.

"I know. C'mon, let's go inside," Time Steve responded, lightly getting Sabre off if him.

The two friends walked into the Rainbow House, the one that used to belong to Sabre and Rainbow Steve.

Sabre laid down on the couch and cuddled the blanket that used to belong to his once Orange Steve friend. Time Steve went to the kitchen and cooked some food. (It's Cooking with Time Steve!)

Once Time was done cooking, he brought some warm vegetable soup for Sabre. He was going to make chicken noodle soup, but Sabre was a mutation of a chicken hybrid, so that wouldn't be a smart choice.

Sabre ate the soup quickly. He yawned, getting tired. He looked over at his friend, who was staring out the window.

"Time?" Sabre whispered.

"Yeah?" Time asked softly.

"Can we. . . Cuddle?" Sabre hesitantly asked.

Time smiled. "Of course."

Time Steve and Sabre cuddled until they both fell asleep. Though their dreams were not for long.

Lightning ran through the Rainbow Hub.

A laugher boomed.

Rainbow Steve was back.

403 words! I really like this one, even if it is shorter than I anticipated it would be. It was supposed to be more fluffy, but I chose to take a different direction I guess.

I'm tired, I'm supposed to be asleep rn. I also have school tomorrow ;-;, not excited for that. Online school is annoying.

!!! Requests are open !!!

- Unicorn