Komi-San Gym Time!!

It was Now Winter, as Komi-san was wearing Her Brand New Summer uniform, and everyone was staring at her adorable looks, as she was walking down the School Path as all of her Friends were giving Her different Reactions over how adorable she is!

How Najimi Reacts...

Najimi was Just walking down the Hall, when Komi-san appeared before it, and turned to see her in her Summer uniform and it smiled!

Najimi: "Hey Komi-san. Noice!"

Komi-san: (EH!?)

How Yamai Ren Reacts...

Kom-san was Just walking up the stairs when Ren stopped her, and she kept trying not to Hug her, as Komi-san Just stared!

Ren: "K-Komi-San, Y-You're so Cute! KYYAH!"

She then passed out!

How Agari Himiko Reacts...

She was Just standing behind Ren as she was trying to see if she can get Passed out as well!

Back to Komi...

Komi walked past the entire school, as she kept trying to avoid being seen, and soon everyone was Gushing how adorable she looked right behind her!

How Y/n Reacts...

You at your desk after Class, as Komi-san, tapped your shoulder!

Y/n: "Huh? What is it Komi-San?"

Komi-san: (Y/n, is there something wrong with me?)

Y/n: "Huh? Why ask that?"

Komi-san: (People keep starring at me, and Blushing whenever they Look at me.)

You then start Blushing as you replied!

Y/n: "Y-Yeah, I don't know To be Honest!"

Komi-San: (Eh!?)

Later!

It was Now Gym Class, and everyone was Getting Prepared as the School's Top Athlete Yadano Makeru, was basically shit talking about how great she is, and how much better she is than Komi-san as she is pretty Much Her self Proclaimed Rival

Yadano Makeru

Yadano: "Alright, Komi-san Today is now the Day we shall finally compete with each other, and I shall prove that I am far superior than Y-"

Just then everyone ran past her to see Komi-san!

Everyone: "KYYYAH! KOMI-SAN IN A GYM UNIFORM, AND PONYTAIL!"

Najimi: "Komi-san! Komi-San! Please Partner up with Me! We would make such A Great team!"

Just then Ren butts in and Begins talking over it!

Ren: "Please Komi-san Partner up with me! I mean I'm your first true friend right! We deserved to be partners up together!"

Agari: "K-Komi-San We can Partner up if you want..."

Y/n: "Woah everyone get Back! Leave her alone! She's too shy to be dealing with this Kind of shit!"

Komi: (Thank you Y/n-Kun. You sure are good with this.)

Y/n: 

A/N: Imagine An Angry Akeno as Truffles for this Bit!

Everyone then soon partnered up for A Young, Lone, Chuunyiobon Named Omoharu Nakanaka, was Just left all Alone, with no Partner!

Omoharu: "Hello? Does anyone wanna partner up with me? No? Okay, I guess I'm Alone again."

Omoharu Nakanaka

Omoharu Nakanaka

Later during Gym, everyone was doing some single exercises, and Komi was the best at everything, always out competing Yadano as everyone watched, so she started sulking in the corner where you talked to her!

Y/n: "Hey Yadano are you Okay?"

Yadano: "No..."

Y/n: "Why not?"

Yadano: "Because Komi-san keeps beating me at everything!!"

Y/n: "Well think of it this way: If Komi-san keeps beating you at everything, then you have A Real rival, and you have something to work Towards to."

Yadano: "Yeah, You're right! Thanks, Y/n!"

She then got up and Hugged you before she went off to Challenge Komi-san again! Meanwhile, Omoharu was Just sitting there wondering what she would do without any Partner when Komi-san Came by!

Omoharu: "Huh?"

Komi: (Would you want to do the stretches with me?)

Omoharu: "You mean it Komi-san?"

Komi-san: (Yes.)

Omoharu then Blushed as she responded!

Omoharu: "T-Thank you!"

You who was watching from afar, smile and Gave Komi-san the thumbs Up!

Y/n: "Your A Good Girl Komi-san. No. You're the best Girl."