Straw Hat WaterPark Filler Arc!!

Well, things have Been Pretty Crazy Lately with the Franxx Daughters, ZeroOne, and all of that Crap so when You are Invited to A Waterpark to spend some time with some of the girls, you had decide to Just Take the time to Relax!

You were now at Ryuzetsu Land, which was the Greatest waterpark in all of New Tokyo, and You walked out of the Changing room wearing some Black Swimtrunks with Flame marks on both sides, as you smiled!

Y/n: Man, I needed this. This has gone batshit insane as of Late, so I definitely needed

Just then Luffy nearly tackled you from behind but you dodged him, as he flew into a Wall Using Gum-Gum Rocket!

Luffy: Hahahahaa! Yep!

Gray: That's our captain folks

Y/n: DUDE! PUT YOUR SWIM TRUNKS BACK ON!

Gray: Huh? GODDAMNIT! NOT AGAIN!

Luffy: Hahahahahahahaha!!

Just then Sanji showed up and slammed his fist over his head!

Sanji: Put Your clothes back on!! There are some Ladies' presents!!

Zoro: There you are being A Simp again

Sanji:

Gajeel: Looks like we'll have to Deal with this All Day

Y/n: I wonder where all of the girls are At?

Lucy: We're right Here!

Erza: I had to Put on my Legendary Swimsuit Just for you Y/n

You were Just having A Nosebleed seeing those two!

Y/n: (Nosebleed) That sure is legendary alright...

Sanji meanwhile was trying not to look at them!

Sanji: If I don't look I won't die of A Nosebleed, If I don't look I won't die of A Nosebleed, If I don't look I won't die of A Nosebleed

Zoro: Oh Smart move curly brows

Sanji: HEY SHUT UP MOSSHEAD!

Erza then walked over to you, and slammed your head into her cleavage as she smiled sensually!

Erza: Oh Admit it, You Like this don't you~?

Y/n: (Muffled/Nosebleed) I will Not Admit it but Maybe I do...

Erza: Oh You are so Precious~

Lucy: Oh Geez Erza...

Erza: Hey, You should try it as well, It's Fun~

Lucy: No I don't... (Thoughts) God Erza Is So Hot... What am I saying!?

Erza: (Thoughts) Man Lucy is so cute in that swimsuit... What the hell am I saying?