Apologies and Forgiveness!!/ A New Threat comes!!

It Has Been A Bit ever since that Playdaye where Strelitzia accidentally hit Delphinium with A Rock and There for Delphinium insulted her pretty Badly, which led to Strelitzia running away crying, and Delphinium Being grounded By Ichigo, but things have been going less stressful for A Little while!

Ichigo has been trying to Avoid Zerotwo to the best of her abilities since she's afraid of what her Reaction will be seeing her after what her daughter had done to her daughter, but You kept insisting to her that she needed to talk to her but she's refused and it keeps getting increasingly hard because of how they live in the same Mansion!

One day Ichigo was walking through the Halls while trying to Read A Book, and she Quickly bumped into Zerotwo, Knocking both of them to the ground, and she almost freaked out!

Ichigo: Z-Zerotwo I am so sorry about what My Delphinium had done to Strelizia, Just Please don't-

ZeroTwo: No It's Okay I Understand. Just, please Don't act Like I'm going to hurt you. I'm not an Animal. C'mon, we're friends, right?

Ichigo: Sorry, You're right... ZeroTwo I had no idea what had gotten into My Daughter and I wish to make it up to you

ZeroTwo: Well there is one thing I can think of

Ichigo: Hm?

ZeroTwo: Delphinium is grounded right?

Ichigo: Yes what about it?

ZeroTwo: Why don't you invite her to Strelizia Hangar so they two can Make it up together. How does that sound?

Ichigo: Hmm... I don't know...

Just then A Thought Bubble appeared with you in It!

Thought Y/n: Hey Ichigo If I was you, Just do it. ZeroTwo has nothing against you, and it's only right for the Kids to Make up their differences. Also, I'm pretty sure Delphi had been Punished enough

Ichigo: (Thoughts) Yeah, Your right

Thought Y/n: Aren't I always right?

Ichigo: (Thoughts)

Zerotwo: So?

Ichigo: Yeah, I'll do it

ZeroTwo: Great! Let's do it then!

We then cut to Delphinium's room as she was stuck in there being grounded for A Little bit now and she's trying not to go metaphorically stir crazy, as You and Ichigo, or really anyone else rarely ever showed up as part of the punishment, and she is scared but just then the Hangar's doors opened, and Ichigo began walking out onto the catwalk!

Ichigo: Rise and Shine Delphinium

Delphinium: M-Mama what are you doing here?

Ichigo: Delphie, You're going to Visit Strelizia today so the two of you can make things up, So Please get ready to leave

Delphinium: ...

Ichigo: Something wrong?

Delphinium: I'm sorry Mama, It's Just... I'm afraid to talk to her... What if she's mad at me? What if she won't forgive me? What if-?

Ichigo: Delphie dear, we don't know until we see her

Delphinium: That's what I'm Scared about

Ichigo: Just pick me up and we can leave

Delphinium: Alright then

Ichigo then Hopped onto Her Daughters hand as they both walked out of her Hanger, and they both walked towards Strelitzia's hangar, as soon as they walked inside of the hangar they Saw Strelitzia Just sitting there with Zerotwo sitting on the catwalk, and Delphinium immediately put her mother on the Catwalk before she froze up!

Delphinium: S-Strelitzia... I-I don't know what to say I-

Strelitzia: It's Okay I forgive you

Delphinium: R-Really?

Strelitzia: Yeah

Delphinium then Began Hugging her sister crying into her shoulder as the crimson Franxx hugged back trying to comfort her, as she cried on her shoulder, and Zerotwo and Ichigo Looked on Smiling!

You meanwhile were standing by the sidelines watching the entire thing as you smiled!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Yep, You did Good kid. You did Good. That's my Girl.

We then cut to Space where outside on the fringes of the Milkyway Galaxy A Black and Blue Figure with white hair was watching you from A Feed from Billions of Lightyears away and she smiled with Her Razor sharp teeth, as she grabbed the controls to the ship!

???: So That's where you have been Hiding my Love? On This Ee-Arth. I don't know if this is your home or something but either way, this will become our new Hive. I'll be seeing you soon Honey-Bunches."

Just then the ship Kicked into Hyperspace, as it was navigating itself towards the earth, and more Accurately New Tokyo!