CHAPTER 1

We start this story off with students inside a classroom talking about their future plans.

"Hey, Midoriya! What school are you going to?" Asked one of his friends.

"Hmm... I haven't really decided yet. Right now, I have two schools in mind. U.A. or Shiketsu." Said Izuku

"But Shiketsu is all the way on the west side of town. You sure you wanna go there?" Ask his friend.

"Let him go there. He's too weak to be in U.A. anyway." Said Bakugou while leaning back in his chair.

"No! I'm not weak, I've actually gotten stronger over time." Said Midoriya

"Oh yeah? How about you prove you've gotten stronger after school?" Asked Bakugou with a wicked smile.

Some students heard what Bakugou said and turn to Midoriya to see what his answer is.

"Sure! I was actually looking for something to test my skills on." Said Midoriya with a smile.

"Okay everyone I know you all are excited about the school year being over. But you must pick your future careers." Said the Teacher.

The class stares at the teacher. The teacher later throws up the papers into the air.

"But I know you all want to be heroes!"

All the students started to shout and use their quirks.

"Now let's be honest! Everyone here is weak as hell. If anything, you all will be working for some low-listed hero or some sidekick. If anybody is going to be the best and go toe and toe with All Might is me! I'll be the best next to All Might and all of you will be at the dead bottom." Said Bakugou.

"Oh, Bakugou. You're going to U.A. is that right?" Asked the teachers

"Yep, I when I get accepted, I'll easily become the best to ever do it!" Said Bakugou

"Oh, Midoriya. You're going to U.A. as well."  Asked the teacher.

"Oh yeah. I'm going U.A." Said Midoriya

"Well damn, Bakugou. How you're going to become the best if Midoriya is at U.A.?" Asked a classmate.

"Shut the hell up!" Shouted Bakugou

AFTER CLASS

Everyone in the classroom was talking about what was going to happen after school. Izuku checks his phone for the location Bakugou had sent him.

"At a warehouse? I hope it's abandoned." Said Izuku as he walks to the spot. Once he got there he sees some off his classmates and students he seen at school standing out.

"Oh! Hes here!" Said the students as they run inside. Izuku walks inside the warehouse and hear shouting and cheering.

"Come on Midoriya! Beat his ass!" Shouted another student

"Bakugou! BAKUGOU!" Shouted some students.

Izuku puts his bag down and meets Bakugou in the middle of the warehouse.

"Alright! Are you all ready?!" Asked the student as everyone cheered.

"BEGIN!!!"

Bakugou attacks first with explosion bullets coming put his hand and going towards Izuku

Izuku was quick enough to dodge the bullets that were coming his way.

He then goes towards Bakugou and punches him in the gut.

This causes Bakugou to get sent flying towards a wall.

Bakugou then gets up quickly and propels himself with his quirk and sends a large explosion attack towards Deku.

Deku didn't dodge this attack, but he was able to get to Bakugou and hit him with a roundhouse kick.

"Whoa! Midoriya is kicking Bakugou's ass!" Said one of their classmates.

"Damn it. DAMN IT!" Shouted Bakugou

He then propels himself again. But this time he grabs Midoriya by the arm and tosses him to the ground.

'The hell?' Izuku questioned himself.

Before Izuku could react, Bakugou grabbed him again and tosses him towards a rail in the warehouse

"Oh... That's gotta hurt." Said a classmate.

Bakugou then goes towards Midoriya and tries to attack him with an explosion. The attack was near Midoriya, but he was able to dodge an attack by jumping up in the air.

Midoriya prepares for the next attack as he kicks the air. He engulfs fire around him and sends a fire wave toward Bakugou. Just when Izuku was about to attack a student began to shout out loud

"GUYS! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

Slime came down the ceiling as it began to form into a monster.

"EVERYONE RUN!!"

"Oh no you don't! I ain't leaving until I get someone's fresh flesh!!" shouted the slime monster. The villain began to send slime tentacles around the warehouse. Bakugou sent an attack towards the villain and Izuku added a fire attack with Bakugou. This causes the slime monster to burst into pieces. Izuku would get a bottle to scoop up the pieces into the bottle. All the students shared the same grossed-out reaction but they were all happy that the villain was defeated.

"I guess we'll have to find a different time to fight." said Izuku as Bakugou let out an annoyed grunt.

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE KIDS DOING HERE?!"

All the students ran out the building as the man watching them scatter away like cockroaches.

LATER

Once Bakugou and Midoriya ran away. They stopped by the police station to turn in the villain and began to walk home.

"Hopefully, we'll have our rematch at U.A." Said Midoriya with a smile.

"Whatever. I was going win anyways " Said Bakugou

"Nah uh! I was about to counter!"

They later went their separate ways and train for the U.A. Exam

A FEW MONTHS LATER

'Welp. This is it. This is where my journey begins off being the num- no the greatest hero of all time!' Izuku thought with a smile.

While he was walking towards the doors of the school, he sees a girl almost tripping. Luckily, Izuku was fast enough to catch her on time.

"That would've been bad if you fell face flat on the day of the exam huh?" Izuku said to the girl.

"Yeah that would be bad huh? Thanks for saving me tho! Name is Ochaco Uraraka!"

"Izuku Midoriya, see you later Uraraka!"