Chapter 4

It is now the next day of school, and we see Class A sitting in their seats while talking.

While everyone was talking someone came through the door like a normal person.

"COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" Shouted the one and only, All Might.

"WHOA COOL! IT'S ALL MIGHT! I GUESS HE WASN'T LYING WHEN HE SENT THAT HE WAS GOING TEACH HERE!" Izuku said in his fanboy mode.

"HELLO HEROES IN TRAINING! ARE YOU READY FOR TODAY'S LESSON?" All Might asked everyone.

"FOR TODAY'S TRAINING, WE'RE GOING TO BE DOING HERO VS VILLAIN COMBAT TRAINING." All Might said.

Izuku's eyes then widened as he heard that they were doing combat training.

"Can we kill someone?" Asked Bakugou

"What the hell Bakugou?" Asked Midoriya

"YOU ALSO GET TO WEAR YOUR HERO COSTUMES DURING THE TRAINING, SO GET DRESSED AND MEET ME AT GROUND B." All Might said as he zooms away.

Everyone then gets up and gets a suitcase that has their seat number on it.

TIMESKIP

While Izuku was walking out of the locker room he observed Ground B as it looked like the buildings in the Entrance Exam.

"Cool costume Midoriya!" Uraraka said. Izuku looks to see Uraraka in a skin-tight hero suit. Izuku began to blush as her suit.

"I-I know my suit is skin tight! M-Maybe I should've been more specific about my costume." said Uraraka with a blush.

(His Costume

(His Costume. Just pretend that his hair and hero costume is red. This is the best I could find. Sorry:/. But it's going to change.)

"YOU ALL LOOK AMAZING! NOW, LET'S BEGIN OUR TRAINING. YOU ALL WILL PULL A LETTER FROM THIS BOX. IF YOU HAVE THE SAME LETTER AS ANOTHER STUDENT, CONGRATS, YOU ARE TEAMMATES." All Might said as he passed a box around to everyone in the class.

" I got the letter B. What you got Uraraka?" Asked Izuku.

"I got an A. I wonder who's the team I'm on?"Uaraka said while walking around.

"Hey, Midoriya and Uraraka what letter you got?" Asked Kirishima asked.

"B," Izuku said

"A," Ochaco said

"I got D. But I do know someone that has A. " Kirishima said as he points to Ashido

"Oh cool! It's the girl with the acid quirk. Thanks, Kaminari!" Said Uraraka as she walks towards Ashido

"As for B. I don't know-"

"DID SOMEONE SAY B?! CAUSE THAT'S MY LETTER!" Shouted Kaminari.

"Oh cool, I got Kaminari on my team!" Izuku said.

"Alright! I got someone strong on my team, I'm going win this!" Kaminari said confidently

"ALRIGHT! YOU ALL SHOULD HAVE FOUND YOUR TEAMMATES. NOW, I'M GOING TO RANDOMLY PICK LETTERS. IF YOU SEE YOUR LETTER AS THE COLOR WHITE, YOU'RE THE HERO, THE COLOR BLACK, THE VILLAIN." All Might said as he pulled out a letter from two boxes.

One letter was B and it was the color white, the other was C and the color black.

"TEAM B AND C! STEP UP!" All Might said as Izuku and Denki walked up.

They then look to their right to see their opponent.

"See? I told you we'll fight at U.A."

"Anyways. Before we start our match I just want to wish you both luck." Said Iida

"Yeah. Good luck man." Kaminari said as he shook his hand.

"Yeah. Same for me." Izuku said.

"ALRIGHT VILLAINS, GO INSIDE AND PREPARE FOR YOUR BATTLE." All Might said as Bakugou and the blue-haired boy walked inside the building.

"Alright, since Bakugou is coming after me, I'll take care of him. He probably might come up with a sneak attack so we need to be careful with that. While I take care of him, you go for the other guy." Izuku said as Kaminari nodded.

"ALRIGHT, HEROES! PLEASE ENTER THE BUILDING!"