Chapter 17

It's now the second to the final round. Izuku is now going against Kirishima.

Unfortunately, Kirishima was finished off with Izuku's grand finale attack which sent him flying out of bounds.

"Sorry, Kirishima..... I didn't mean to!" Said Izuku

"N-No problem man. T-That a-attack was s-super manly.." Kirishima said as he passed out.

Izuku sweatdrops at Kirishima. The next match was Bakugou vs Honenuki. No one had a clue about how he was still there, but it didn't matter since he made it far. But this luck would obviously come to an end once Bakugou sent the boy against the wall.

"Katsuki Bakugou has won and is now moving on to the last and final round!" Shouted Midnight

Everyone then began to cheer for Bakugou as the billboard lit up.

"Welp, I guess I'm going against Bakugou." Said Izuku as he watched from the waiting room. He walks out of the waiting room and sees Bakugou.

"Hey! You better go all out! I'm going to win this time so I'm not holding back!" Said Bakugou

"Don't worry! I will never hold back from going against you. Also, when I win today, it's going be a tied score." Said Izuku with a smile. As for Bakugou, he growled and walked away.

TIMESKIP

"ALRIGHT! THE LAST AND FINAL ROUND OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL IS IZUKU MIDORIYA VS KATSUKI BAKUGOU!! ALRIGHT, EVERYONE!! ARE YOU READY?!" Shouted Present Mic as the crowd cheered

"ON THE LEFT WE HAVE THE WALKING BOMB. THAT SURPRISED EVERYONE AND DEFEATED ENDEAVOR'S SON SHOTO TODOROKI! IT'SS KATSUKI BAKUGOU!!!" Shouted Present Mic

Everyone then began to cheer for Bakugou

"ON THE RIGHT!! IT'S THE BOY THAT CRUISED THROUGH THE TOURNAMENT AND DESTROYED EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE IN HIS PATH. IT IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!" Said Present Mic

"Oh... Todoroki! You came back just in time!" Said Kaminari

"Yeah." Said Shoto

"ARE YOU TWO READY?!" Asked Midnight

They both nod their heads.

"BEGIN!" Shouted Midnight

Bakugou propels towards Izuku with explosions sparking in his hands. While Bakugou propels to Izuku, Izuku sends a large fire to Bakugou. Bakugou was sent back to where he was at the start of the match. Later Izuku appears in front of Bakugou and throws another attack at him. Bakugou luckily dodges the attack on time and propels behind Izuku. Later Izuku punches the ground as fire pillars appear and sent an attack toward Bakugou. But Bakugou counters attacks with explosions.

While Bakugou was distracted with countering attacks, Izuku engulfs his fist with fire and punches Bakugou. This caught Bakugou off guard and sent him to the ground. Izuku grabs Bakugou and throws him across the arena. Bakugou was able to quickly recover and propel himself toward Izuku but before Izuku could react, Bakugou sent a mean-ass explosion attack on Izuku.

"Whoa....." Said Shoto and Kirishima.

Izuku then sent another fire attack at Bakugou, but Bakugou was somehow able to block it.

'Damn it." Izuku thought.

"It's over!!" Shouted Bakugou.

Bakugou tried to attack but gets punched by Izuku

"Damn..."

Later fire began to surround the area.

"Is it me or is it getting hotter?" Asked Kaminari.

"Let's finish this off quickly Bakugou!!" Shouted Izuku.

Izuku surrounds himself with fire and propels toward Bakugou. Bakugou wickedly smiles and propels himself with large explosions. Bakugou sent explosions to distract Izuku from getting a clear view of him but Izuku counters those attacks with fire.

Izuku ignites his fist with fire as Bakugou does the same but with explosions.

"Oh no! It's going to happen again!!!" Shouted Kirishima as everyone try to take cover.

Midnight ripes her cloth off as Cementoss makes blocks to stop the match. But that didn't work cause both students break the blocks and went head-on to each other. Once they collided a large explosion was made and was followed by a mean shockwave. This shockwave tore apart some metal from the stadium and cause destruction to the battlefield. Once the wind calmed down and the smoke cleared, they see Bakugou and Izuku against the wall.

"Its.... A TIE?!" Shouted everyone in the arena.

"What?! A tie?!" Shouted Uraraka

"Welp. I'm honestly not surprised. These two are pretty good definitions of a rivalry." Said Yaoyorozu

Midnight appeared from the debris and announced that they'll have to have a tiebreaker, once they woke up and fix the arena.

Uraraka then sighs and nods her head.

"I'm go visit Midoriya."

LATER

Uraraka was now patiently waiting for Izuku to wake up. Recovery girl walks out of the room and spots Uraraka

"You know, he going have to go through surgery," said Recovery Girl

"SURGERY?!" Shouted Uraraka

"Yep. The boy was obviously going to have severe injuries after that hellish battle he had. But don't worry, this won't take too long. It would be for a good few minutes. " Said Recovery Girl as she pushes Uraraka away. Ochaco sighs and walks back to the stand. As soon as they got back, everyone began to ask questions.

"Hey, Uraraka. What happened with Midoriya." Asked Iida

"Well, unfortunately, his going through surgery. Recovery Girl said it was going to take a few minutes for it." Said Ochaco.

"Welp, that's good enough time for them." Said Jiro as she looks at the field.

"Man, Midoriya, and Bakugou really destroyed that field it's like there's nothing left of it." Said Kaminari

"Yeah. Did they really have to go all out like that?" Asked Mina

"Either way, it was completely worth it." Said Kirishima

"What? To see people get hurt?" Asked Jiro

"Nope. We got to see a manly ass fight!!" Said Kirishima

"Fair enough." Said Momo and Mina

Time went by more quickly than they expected, they finished the construction in 10 minutes, and as for the surgery, it took them 13 minutes to finish.

Later Izuku and Bakugou come out of the tunnel with casts on their arm.

"Are they about to fight with a cast on?" Asked Toru

"I highly doubt it." Said Momo

"Alright. In order to break the tie, you two must have an arm wrestling battle. Whoever wins, is the winner of the Sports Festival." Said Midnight.

Izuku and Bakugou seat down and got in position for the arm wrestle

"Oh. An arm wrestle. They only manly way for a tiebreaker." Said Kirishima

"Go!" Said Midnight

Both Izuku and Bakugou began. Bakugou struggled at first but was able to catch on to Izuku's physical strength. Izuku was struggling also well since his hands began to get sweaty. Both of their hands went left and right as both they their hardest to win.

But all came down to Izuku slamming Bakugou's hand on the ground.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA IS THE WINNER OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!!!"

'FUCK!'