Chapter 18

"Alright, class. I just want to say you all did a great job today. Congratulations Izuku Midoriya on winning the sports festival, you've done an amazing job. Take this week's break to think about the things you all could do better with your quirk. Anyways, class dismissed." Said Aizawa as everyone walks out of the class and prepares for their week's break

"Great job Midoriya" Said Uraraka

"Thanks, Uraraka! I didn't think I could do it, but here I am with a medal around my neck." Izuku said with a smile as Ochaco laughs.

"So, what are you going do for the week break?" Asked Uraraka.

"Hmmm... I don't know I haven't really thought about doing another. Maybe I'll just chill out. How about you?" Said Izuku

"Ummm... w-well I don't really have anything major p-planned to be honest. I'll probably just meet up with my parents and hang out."

"Oh! Speaking of hanging out!" Izuku reached into his bag and pulled out a flier to a Mochi shop.

"This new Mochi shop opened up last week and I remembered you LOVE mochi! So I figured hy not we got together!" said Izuku with a million-watt smile. Uraraka smiles and nods her head rapidly!

"Yeah I would love to go!" said Uraraka with a smile. Mina looks over and smiles widely as Bakugou shakes his head.

"How does he not realize what he did yet?"

"I don't know, BUT ITS CUTE!!" Mine shouted-whispered.

NEXT WEEK

Class 1-A's break was finally over and it was time to get to school. Izuku and Ochaco were seen walking in the rain with an umbrella over their head. Izuku and Ochaco talked about the fun they had at the mochi shop. Although they we're both in a blushing mess, it was totally worth it.

"No but seriously Midoriya, I've got to pay you back."

"O-Oh! You don't have to! Besides, I suggested we go anyway so its only right for me to pay." said Midoriya with a smile. Uraraka smiles back as they finally get to school. Their classmates welcomes them.

"Man, I bet everyone was talking about you." Said Kaminari

"What?" Asked Izuku

"You know? The sports festival." Said Kaminari

"Oh... Wasn't that a week ago? Why would people still talk about it?" Asked Izuku.

The group shrugs their shoulders.

"Hey Uraraka!" said Mina as she pulled her to the side.

"So~ tell me about your little 'date' with Midoriya~"

Uraraka quickly became a blushing mess as she tried her best to change the topic with Mina.

"Alright, everyone. Sit down"

LATER

After picking their hero names, they get had to pick to get an internship with.

"Hmm, I don't know where I wanna go to." Said Izuku while looking at the paper.

"How about you go with All Might?" Asked Uraraka

"I would but, he's not on here. Anyways, Uraraka. Who did you pick?" Asked Izuku

"Well, I decided to go to GunHead so I can learn Martial Arts." Said Uraraka while making a determined face.

"Not a bad choice Uraraka! " Said Midoriya

"Hey, Midoriya. Have you still chosen where you interning at?" Asked Kirishima

"Nope. How about you?" Said Izuku as he puts his head down.