Chapter 9

As soon as Yaoyorozu, Jiro and Kaminari pick up Aizawa and take him away, Izuku begins to fight the monster.

Izuku then engulfed his hands with fire and charged at the monster.

Izuku throws a fist at the monster's chest and fire surrounds him.

As the fire dies down, Izuku sees the monster regenerate his arms.

"What the hell?!" Izuku shouted as later the monster punches Izuku away from him.

"What the hell is that thing?!" Izuku said.

Later ice come out of nowhere and wrapped the monster's arm.

Izuku then looks back and sees Todoroki, Bakugou, and Kirishima running toward him.

"Todoroki! Bakugou! Kirishima!" Izuku shouted.

"What the hell is that?" Asked Bakugou

"I don't know. But its strong." Said Izuku

"Are you okay Midoriya?" Todoroki asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright. It seems that we'll have to hold this thing off until the heroes arrive." Izuku said.

"You don't gotta tell me twice!" said Bakugou as sparks pop out his palms

Later the monster's arm comes off. But seconds later, his arm begins to regenerate.

"What the hell?!" Bakugou shouted.

The monster jumps toward the group preparing an attack but luckily, they all jump away.

Izuku then lifted his arms up as fire started to spin around his arm.

"Alright! Let's keep this up a notch! Spiral Flames!" Izuku shouted as a spiral of flames was sent toward it.

This pushes the monster back. As the Nomu regains its composer, Izuku sends a large wave of flames toward the monster.

Unfortunately, this doesn't affect the monster as it goes toward Izuku and punches him in the chest. Izuku got sent flying towards the stairs of the U.S.J and just lie there.

"Midoriya! Are you oka-"

"Don't worry about me! I'm fine!" Izuku interrupted.

Izuku then jumps toward the monster, but before he could attack, the monster grabs Izuku's arm and squeezes it.

Izuku then begin to let out a bloodcurdling cry as everyone heard the cry.

"Midoriya!" Bakugou shouted as he run towards the monster.

"DIE!" Shouted Bakugou as he sent a large explosion attack toward the monster.

"As you can see, it doesn't matter how strong you are, you still won't be able to beat the Nomu. This guy right here is designed to kill All Might. And if you didn't notice, this Nomu has quirks. One of them is Super Regeneration. The other one is a Durability quirk. So as you can see, you stand no chance against Nomu. The only person that stands a little chance against him is All Might and All Might only!" Shouted a man that has a hand on his face.

Todoroki then places Izuku on the ground and walks away.

"Todoroki? " Izuku asked.

Todoroki sends an ice attack toward the Nomu. But before the attack can land, the Nomu then breaks through the attack and goes for Shoto.

Before the Nomu could hit him, Izuku and The Nomu's fists met each other.

"Sorry, but I plan to win this and save everyone," Izuku said.

Later several fireballs start to hit the Nomu.

Like the other attacks, this attack pushed the Nomu back.

Before the Nomu could regain its composer, Izuku beats the Nomu to it and throws fire punches at the Nomu. Izuku punches the ground and fire manifests from the ground as the fire starts to surround him.

"I'm going to break and disintegrate this thing. I swear I will!" Izuku shouted as fireballs hit the Nomu.

Later Izuku then grabs the Nomu and tosses him up into the air. Then Izuku throws his fist into the air as a wind haul of flames comes out of his arms at shoots towards the Nomu. Flames disappear as the Nomu lands on the ground.

Izuku engulfs himself with flames again.

'This time I'll go to go all out!' Izuku said to himself as his flames start to slowly turn blue.

"Calidus Brachium Purgatory: Abyss!" Izuku shouted.

Izuku then slams the Nomu into the ground and starts to unleash a stream of punches toward the Nomu as the flames engulf the Nomu.

Later the Nomu began to let out an ear-bleeding screech as it slowly disintegrate.