Chapter 5

As Izuku and Denki walk into the building, they started to search the building to see if they could find anything.

While they were searching, Izuku heard footsteps coming their way.

"Kaminari, watch out!" Izuku shouted

Before Kaminari could step back, Bakugou came around the corner and send an explosion coming their way. Luckily Izuku was fast enough to get Kaminari out of the way.

"Damn it. I missed." Bakugou said to himself.

"Alright Kaminari, go look for the villain, I'll take off it here," Izuku said
as a red aura surrounds Izuku.

MEANWHILE

"Umm... All Might. I think you need to watch this fight carefully." Said Ashido.

"YES. I'M FULLY AWARE OF THIS FIGHT YOUNG ASHIDO." All Might said.

BACK TO THE TWO

Bakugou then sends an attack toward Izuku.

Izuku then blends in with the explosion and punches Bakugou back.

Izuku then engulfs his arm with flames as he sends an attack toward Bakugou. Sadly the attack was too fast for Bakugou to counter, as the attack engulfs Bakugou.

"Welp. I guess that seals the deal." Izuku said as he begins to walk away, but before he could walk away, something grabbed his shirt and he gets tossed towards the wall.

"Did you really think that weak ass attack was going stop me?! Fine. I'm going to have to show you what strong really means!" Bakugou said as he holds on to a pin on his giant grenades.

"My quirk is powered by nitroglycerin sweat, which causes my quirk to go off. Luckily, I was smart enough to add a whole lot of sweat to this gauntlet. Now with a pull of this pin, a big ass explosion will come." Bakugou said

"WAIT NO BAKUGOU! THAT'S GOING KILL HIM!" All Might said through the earpiece.

"SHUT UP! NOW SAY HELLO TO MY NEW FRIEND!!" Bakugou said as he pulls the pin from his gauntlet as a massive explosion was made. This caused the site to shake and rocks stared to fall as half of the building was destroyed.

"Midoriya!"  Uraraka shouted

"MIDORIYA?! MIDORIYA?! PLEASE TELL ME YOUR AWAKE!" Kaminari shouted from the earpiece.

"Sorry, Iida. I have to go down there!" Kaminari said as he runs towards Izuku.

"Kaminari..... Don't come here... Take care of the villain first..." Izuku said through the earpiece.

"Are you sure?"

"Believe me Kaminari." Izuku said as he begin to stand up.

Izuku then goes towards Bakugou and punches him in the gut. He then sends the angry boy back against the wall.

"Sorry, but I just had to return the favor," Izuku said

Izuku then thrust his hand downwards as the fire starts to manifest from the ground and surround him.

Later fireballs start to form and go toward Bakugou. Later the balls hit Bakugou's shoulder and later the ball makes a large explosion on his face.

Bakugou then jumps up and goes towards Izuku as he thrust his arm back for an attack.

"TIME-"

Before Bakugou could say anything a fire spiral hits him causing him to get sent back towards the wall. Which in conclusion knocked the boy out.

"Finally, he can...shut up," Izuku said as he faint from overheating.

Later the buzzer went off as All Might said.

"THE HEROES WIN!" All Might shouted as the screen shows Kaminari being able to teach the rocket in there.

"Man, that was crazy." Said, Mineta.

Uraraka loos at the screen and watches Izuku get carried away by the robot nurses.

"Whew! Thank goodness he is okay." Said Uraraka while sighing.

Mine looked at Uraraka and looked at her with a  mischievous smile.

"Umm... Ashido? W-Whats up with the s-smile? Y-Your creepy me out."