CHAPTER 2

Izuku had finally made it inside the school as he gets ready to listen for instructions.

"WELCOME EVERYONE TO MY LIVE SHOW! CAN I GET A HEYYYYYY?!" Shouted the man.

But sadly, no reply.

"Man! What a tough crowd we have today! Anyways, let's get straight to the point. For today's test, you all will be sent to different testing locations. In your testing, you'll get the chance to beat some robots up. But it's more to that. Each robot cost a point. The small ones are 1 point, the small-medium ones are 2, and the medium ones are 3. The big scary one is zero points. The more robots you destroy, the more points you'll get. So if I were you, I would speak the big zero pointers..." Said the man.

"ANYWAYS, LET'S HEAR A HELL YEAH IF YOUR EXICTED!!" Shouted the man.

But sadly, there was a quiet crowd... again.

"ALRIGHT, THIS WAS PRESENT MIC, GOOD LUCK Y'ALL!" shouted Present Mic as all the students and get up and walk to their testing sites.

As soon as Izuku got there he notices a bunch of people there before him.

"Alright. This is about to be a breeze!" Izuku said while smiling confidently.

Later the gates in front of them start to open. Everyone was standing there confused

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! THERE IS NO COUNTDOWN IN A REAL BATTLE! GO!GO!GO!" Shouted the man on the speaker.

Izuku then takes off running as everyone runs behind him.

As soon as Izuku gets deeper into the city he encounters his first robot. Izuku then engulfs his arm with fire and sends it toward the robot, destroying the hot into pieces.

"That's 1 point. I need a 3-point bot." Izuku said to himself as he runs ahead.

LATER

Izuku had enough points for himself. That's until a large noise was made. Izuku looks up and sees zero-pointers coming toward them.

Izuku was about to take off until she hears someone calling for help.

"Looks like someone needs help!" Izuku said to himself as he runs towards the person and tried to pull her out.

"Oww!" Shouted the girl.

"Damn it. I guess this is the only way." Izuku said to himself.

"Uraraka?!"

Izuku then slowly walks back away from the girl. Uraraka looks at him in worry.

"Don't worry. You'll see." Izuku said while smiling.

Izuku then jumps up into the air and cocks his fist back and screamed out his attack.

"Calidus Brachium!" Izuku shouted as a large fire explosion was made as it blows up the whole robot into nothingness.

Everyone's eyes then widen at what just happened. He just blow a large robot up and turned it into nothingness.

"IS HE EVEN HUMAN?!" Shouted one of the students.

Later Izuku did a superhero landing in front of the student.

"Yeah. I'm human alright! Also, can you guys help me get her to the ER?" Izuku said and asked with a smile.

"Yeah sure." Said the two guys Izuku pointed at.

Izuku then picked up the girl bride style and began to ask questions.

"Thanks for saving me. Again. " said Uraraka

"No problem!" said Izuku with a smile.

Uraraka and Izuku continued their conversion from there until they arrive at the ER

"Thanks to you guys for your help. But, I can take it from here." Izuku said

"Alright, bro. But before we go, I just want to tell you how manly you were there! The name is Ejirio Kirishima." Said the red-haired boy.

"Yeah. Basically what he said. You're cool. Maybe if we are in the same class you can teach me how to control my quirk like yours. By the way, my name is Denki Kaminari." Said the yellow-haired boy.

"Thanks for the comment Kirishima and I'll try to remember what you said about the training Kaminari. Anyways, catch you guys later." Izuku said as he walks into the ER and place Uraraka down.

"What happened?" Asked the lady.

"She got caught under a pile of rocks during the exam," Izuku said.

"This school is always taking things too far. You can go, boy, I'll take care of it here." Said the nurse lady. Izuku nodded his head and walked out of the office and went straight home.

A WEEK LATER

We now see Izuku inside his room curls. While doing curls I was thinking about something else. He was thinking about what he has possibly gotten.

He felt like he had gotten enough points to pass, but what if he was short a point from passing?

Later someone knocks on his door.

"Come in."

The person was revealed to be Inko.

"Here's your U.A. letter," Inko said with a clear nervous look on her face.

Izuku then gulps as he took the letter with shaky hands.

He then opens the letter to see a buff figure on a projector.

"I'M HERE!" The man shouted.

"ALL MIGHT?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Izuku shouted upon seeing his FAVORITE hero.

"WELL, I'M HERE TO GIVE YOU YOUR RESULTS! I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT I'M GOING TO BE TEACHING AT U.A.! EXCITING RIGHT? ANYWAY, LET'S GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT HERE, THERE IS NOT REALLY MUCH TO SAY BESIDES SAYING YOU PASSED, WITH FLYING COLORS. YOU WERE AMAZING DURING THE WRITING TEST AND YOU WERE ALSO AMAZING IN THE PRACTICAL TEST. YOU EVEN GOT FIRST PLACE IN THE PRACTICAL TEST!" All Might said.

Izuku then began to tear up.

"YOUNG MIDORIYA, U.A. IS NOW YOUR HERO ACADEMY! I'll SEE YOU IN A FEW WEEKS!" All Might said as he signed out.

Izuku busted down his door and shouted.

"I MADE IT!!"