Chapter 12

We now see the students walk out of a tunnel as a crowd of people starts to cheer.

"Man. There's a lot of people here." Said Momo

"With all these people here, it gets nerve raking." Said Mina.

"The more people, the better." Said Bakugou with a devilish grin.

Later everyone crowded around as they look up and see dark purpled-haired women walk up a podium.

"Now please welcome The 18+ hero Midnight!" Shouted Present Mic.

"Wait. Did they just say 18+ hero, even though this is a high school?" Asked Ojiro

"Now! Izuku Midoriya please come up and give a speech before we start. " Said Midnight.

"Wait! Why me?!" Asked Izuku.

"Well, I'm guessing because you got first place in the Entrance Exam." Said Uraraka

"I guess that makes sense." Izuku said as he walked up the podium.

"Ummm... I don't really know what to say so I'm going to make this quick. I hope everyone tries their best and go plus ultra. Thank You." Said Izuku as people clap their hands.

'Wow. That work.' Izuku thought to himself as he walks down the podium. He makes eye contact with Uaraka and sees her give him a thumbs-up. Bakugou looks at Uraraka and then looks at Midoriya.

"Thank You Midoriya. Now let's start the Sports Festival with an Obstacle Course!" Midnight shouted. 

"The rules are pretty simple. Get past the obstacle course without being lifted behind." Said Midnight as all the classes walk toward the starting line.

"Are you students ready?!" Asked Present Mic.

"NOW BEGIN!" Mic shouted as everyone stormed towards the course.

"Damn it. I can't get out." Izuku thought to himself.

Later an ice trail was made as Shoto slides through it and gets out of the crowd.

"WOAH! TODOROKI WITH A NASTY PLAY RIGHT THERE!" Mic shouted.

Later Bakugou, Momo, and Kirishima got out of the trap. Later Izuku makes his way past the trap as some students get out of it as well.

Later a laser comes towards the student's way. Luckily most of them dodge it. As they look up, they see a bunch of robots appear in front of them

Later ice starts to surround Shoto as he sends an ice attack toward the bots.

"WOAH! AN AMAZING ATTACK BY SHOTO TODOROKI!" Shouted Mic.

"Woah! He froze them! We can go now!" Said one girl.

"I won't if I were you." Said Shoto as later the robots began to fall.

Later Izuku surrounds himself in fire and sends a large fire attack toward the bots. The fire then goes toward the bots and melts the ice and burns the vote into nothingness.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA WITH A KILLER ATTACK TO SAVE EVERYONE FROM TODOROKI'S DEATH TRAP!" Shouted Mic.

Shoto then looks back and sees the bots burn in the fire.

"That damn Midoriya." Todoroki said as he runs into the next course. A tightrope walk. Shoto then freezes the ropes and slides on them.

Meanwhile, Izuku and Bakugou were right now neck and neck for second place.

"MOVE YOU FUCKING DRAGON!" Shouted Bakugou

"SHUT UP YOU TICKING BOMB!" Izuku shouted back.

Later Bakugou then sends an explosion toward Izuku to push him back.

This causes Bakugou to be put in second place. Later everyone comes in and meets the tightrope course.

Bakugou propels himself through the tightrope course as everyone else had other ways.

Izuku finally catches up and crawls on the rope to get his way there. Momo created a grappling hook and shot it across the obstacle. Uraraka floats in the air with her quirk and Mina slides through the course.

Right now the top four in the lead are Shoto Todoroki, Bakugou and Iida.

Iida was gliding through the tight ropes with his engine quirk. Right about now Shoto and Bakugou we're now battling for first place. Bakugou later sends an explosion on the ground as a large explosion was made as it knocks almost everyone down.

"BAKUGOU IS NOW IN THE LEAD! BUT WILL HE GETS FIRST PLACE IN THE OBSTACLE?!"

Shoto made a comeback and slides towards Bakugou.

Bakugou got pissed as he later sent an explosion at Shoto, only for Shoto to block it with ice.

"DAMN ICE HOT!"

Before they could continue a large explosion was made. Later everyone looks up to see someone in the air flying.

"WOAH! IZUKU MIDORIYA IS COMING IN WITH THE CLUTCH ATTACK!" Shouted Present Mic.

"Midoriya?! Wasn't he just at the tight ropes?!" Asked Jiro.

Later Izuku lands in front of the two and puts his hands out.

"Don't you do it Midoriya!" Shoto shouted.

Izuku's arms ignite as he punches the ground. Explosions were made to propel Izuku forward and push Bakugou and Shoto back.

Later Izuku gets out of the land mine and begins running to the finish.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA WITH AN AMAZING COMEBACK AND NOW HE'S IN THE LEAD. BUT NOT FOR LONG!" Present Mic said.

Izuku looks back and sees Shoto and Bakugou coming toward him. 

"Oh no."

"MIDORIYA!/YOU FUCKING DRAGON!" Shouted both Shoto and Bakugou.

Unfortunately for Izuku, they were gaining speed and coming for him. Right now the three are neck and neck as they run toward the tunnel.

"WHO IS GOING TO BE THE WINNING?!" Mic shouted.

Later everyone looks to the tuner and sees.....

"AND THE WINNER IS IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!"