Chapter 8

Right now Izuku and crew were fighting the villains that attacked them.

Right now Izuku was hitting them with every fire attack he got.

"Hey, guys. How you all do there?" Izuku asked

"Yeah, we're doing well until more started to come!" Kaminari shouted.

"Alright. Let's try this. Yaoyorozu. Can you make us a fireproof and lightning cover?" Izuku asked Momo.

Momo quickly makes on and covers Jiro, Melissa, and herself with it.

"Wait. What's going on?!" Jiro asked.

"Ready Kaminari?"

"Hell yeah!" Shouted Kaminari.

"Calidus Brachium Barrage!/ 1 Million Volts!" Izuku and Kaminari shouted. They both let of their attacks as it burned and shocked most of the villains out there. Beams of fire start to shoot everywhere. Most beams hit the villains and send them flying as some got knocked out by the beams.

Jiro and Yaoyorozu come out of the cover and see all the villains knocked out.

"Wow! You guys did a great job!" Jiro

"Indeed," Yaoyorozu added

"But where is Kaminari?" Asked Jiro. They look around for Kaminari next thing they knew someone punches Izuku towards the bolder as he then holds lighting towards Kaminari's neck.

"You ladies move, your friend right here is good as dead." Said the villain.

"Alright. I guess you got us." Jiro said as she puts her hands up.

Momo looks at Jiro at moment. That's until she sees her ear jack going towards her speaker boots.

"Ya know. I'm curious, how long have you been a villain? If you don't mind me asking." Jiro asked.

"Nice try! But that shit isn't going work!" Shouted the villain.

Jiro's eyes widen as the villain caught up with her plan. But she didn't care, she quickly plugged her jacks in and let out a large sound wave from her speaker. This causes the villain to drop Kaminari. Izuku jumps up from the boulders and punches the villain with a mean right hook into the boulders.

"Alright now speak. What are you guys doing here?" Izuku asked

"Why the hell would I tell you?!" Said the villain.

Izuku then punches the ground a ring of fire starts to surround the villain as the heat of the flames starts to heat up.

"OKAY! I'll TELL YOU! The leader of the group ,Tomura Shigiraki, is here to kill All Might! Now please let me go!" Shouted villain.

"And where is this leader?" Asked Izuku

"At the plaza! Please let me go!" Shouted the villain

"Wait. Thats where Aizawa is at!" Said Jiro.

The group then runs to the plaza and sees Aizawa getting beaten by this monster thing. Izuku ignites his arm with fire and punches to monster back.

"Get the hell off my teacher!" Izuku shouted.

"Midoriya?" Aizawa questioned.

"Guys, here! We have to get Aizawa to somewhere safe." Said Izuku as he picks Aizawa up. The group helps Izuku out and walks towards the door. While walking, they hear a loud scream from the distance.

"What was that?"

"A dinosaur?!" asked Kaminari while his brain is still fired.

"You idiot. Those guys been gone."

A monster with its ,literal brain sticking out, jumps in and attacks the three. Izuku puts his arms up quickly to defend his friends.

"I'm fine. I'll be here and stall the villain until the heroes get here. Just keep going!" Izuku said.

"Come guys. We have to trust him! He's our Class Rep after all." Kaminari said.

Just then, the monster comes behind them and tries to punch them.

Izuku then winds his fist back as the Nomu and Izuku met fists.

"Just get out of here!"

'I just hope I'm able to hold this thing off until All Might arrives.'