Chapter 13

Right after Izuku wins the race everyone else comes after him.

Uraraka goes up to Izuku and rests her head on his shoulders.

"Great.... Job Midoriya! You did it! That was amazing!"Uraraka said in a sleepy tone.

"U-Umm... Thanks! A-Are you okay?" Asked Izuku with a blush.

"Yeah... I'm just tired."

"Alright, everyone. Gather around." Midnight said.

Midnight then points aboard. It showed the top 43 people making it past the obstacle.

"Alright! Now let's move on to the next event. Which is...... The Cavalry Battle."

(I'm skipping the Cavalry Battle)

TIMESKIP

The Cavalry Battle is finally over and the results are in.

"Hey, Midoriya. Great job on the Cavalry Battle." Said Shoto

"Thanks, Todoroki. You did well too." Said Izuku

"Thanks. But the battle is not over yet." Said Todoroki

"Alright! Now we are on our final round. The round we have all been waiting for! The battle tournament!" Midnight shouted as the crowd went wild.

As the crowd went stupid, the brackets for the battle tournament popped up.

(I decided to change it up. I felt like this one would be a lot cooler than the one in canon.)

"MIDORIYA!! I'LL MAKE SURE I'LL GIVE YOU HELL!!" Shouted Momona

Kendo then went towards Momona and knocked him out.

"Sorry, Midoriya...." Said Kendo as she walks away.

"I guess I'm going against Bakugou.." Said Shoto.

Izuku then looks up at the bracket.

"No your not. You're going against that green-haired girl"

"Hello. You must be Shoto Todoroki. I'm Ibara Shiozaki. Hopefully, we have a fair battle." Said Shiozaki

"Yeah. Me too." Said Shoto.

"Uh. She's nice." Said Izuku

"Before we start the tournament! We will have a quick break. We'll be right in..... 20 mins?" Midnight asked with no idea. She then looks up to Present Mic for confirmation.

"Alright. Lunchtime!!" Shouted Kirishima.

"Hey, Todoroki! Can you do me a favor?" Kaminari asked

"Hey, Bakugou. I need to tell you something." Said Ojiro

"What do you want tails?" Asked Bakugou

TIMESKIP

After the lunch break, they went straight to the battle tournament. The first battle of the day is Shoto vs Shiozaki.

"Alright, the rules are simple! You must get your opponent past the line to win. No killing each other also. Now ate you two ready?" Asked Midnight.

They both nod their heads as Midnight cracks her whip and the battle begins.

"BEGIN!!" Shouted Midnight.

Later Shiozaki then sends her vines toward Shoto to wrap him up.

Later Shoto thought ahead and send an ice attack toward the attack. But Shiozaki thinks quickly and makes a large vine shield to stop the ice.

"Whoa! She was able to block Todoroki's attack!" Awase shouted.

"SEE! I TOLD YOU ALL! HE'S OVERRATED! HE CAN'T ESCAPE FROM THIS! YOU SEE THAT! THATS THE UNDERRATED POWER OF CLASS B!!" Shouted Monoma

"Shut up!" Shouted Kendo as she knocks out Monoma.

"The hell is up with that class?" Asked Kaminari.

Shoto had no other choice. He had to let out his fire quirk. So that's what he did. Fire from his right side started to roar all over the place.

He then sends a fire attack toward the vine shield as it slowly burned away. Once it burned away, Shoto sends a light ice attack toward Ibara and trapped her in it.

"Great Fight Shiozaki!" Shouted Kendo as Class B begin to clap their hands

"Shoto Todoroki wins and is moving on to the next round!" Shouted Midnight as the crowd begin to roar.

MEANWHILE

Endeavor was in a room laughing his ass off.

"GREAT SHOW SHOTO!!!" Endeavor laughed.

MEANWHILE

"Welp. I think we all know that this battle isn't going end well." Said Jiro

She then points to the battlefield as it shows Bakugou vs Shinso.

"Are you two ready?"