Chapter 3

As Izuku opens the door all eyes turn to Izuku. Izuku then scans the room and was met with familiar faces.

"WAIT! THAT WAS YOU?! YOU'RE THE BOY THAT DESTROYED A ROBOT WITH ONE PUNCH?" Asked a pinked-skinned girl.

"Yep. And we saw it with our own eyes." Said Kirishima said as he and Kaminari were at the door.

"Oh hey! Midoriya right?! You're the only that saved me with that amazing quirk!" said Uraraka with a smile. Izuku began to blush and hides his face from embarrassment.

'W-Whoa! Its that girl I saved! She looks really cute in that uniform!'

"If you guys are here to make friends, then leave." Said the man on the floor.

Everyone then looks back and sees a man on the floor.

"WHAT THE?!" Izuku shouted.

"It took you all too long to be quiet. You need to work on that." Said the teacher.

"Well, I mean, it is the first day of school and people are nervous-"

Izuku was rudely interrupted by a scruff.

"Anyways. I'm Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher for the next three years. Anyways, put these on and meet me outside." Aizawa said as he pulls out some uniforms.

TIMESKIP

We now see all the students outside as they wait for instructions.

"Wait. Aren't we supposed to be at an orientation?" Asked Uraraka who came to class late.

"Uraraka wasn't it? Tell me why should we be at a meeting that only talks about the school expectation when we can do something better with our life?" Asked Aizawa.

"Ummm....."

"Exactly, Anyways. Today we're going to be a quirk assessment test. Izuku Midoriya placed first place in the Practical Test. How far did you throw a softball in junior high?" Aizawa asked

"Umm... 76 meters?" Izuku said.

"Alright throw this softball with your quirk. And don't hold back." Aizawa said.

He catches the ball and winded his arm back and got ready. Izuku launched a large fire attack fired from his arm and propelled the ball into the sky. Later a large wind pressure reacted to the attack.

As the wind died down, Aizawa showed the class how far he threw.

"WOAH! 832.7 METERS?!" IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!" shouted the class.

Izuku then walks back to the group and they look at him in shock.

"Man. Its like he's Endeavor's son or something. " Said a dude with a tail. Shoot cringed at the comment.

"Yeah. It only makes you wonder how strong Todoroki is. " Said the invisible girl.

"Whoa Midoriya! How is your quirk so strong?" said Uraraka

"Ummm... w-well. H-Hardcore training helped a lot! Also hot showers w-work too!" Aqsaid Izuku while looking away and blushing.

'Does she not know what personal space is?!'

"As you can see, there is no joke when it comes to being a hero. With that being said, I decided to make this test fun. Whoever scored themselves last on the test, will get expelled." Said Aizawa.

"WHAT?!" Shouted Class 1-A

"But it's our first day here!" Shouted Ashido

"Well, take this test seriously if you want to stay," Aizawa said and with that, they begin the test.

TIMESKIP

The test was finally over and everyone was standing in front of Aizawa for their test scores.

"Alright here are your test scores," Aizawa said as everyone looked at the projected screen.

"Oh... I passed!" Izuku shouted out loud.

"Yeah!!" said Uraraka while jumping up and down.

'No! I didn't even get to touch Yaoyorozu's boobs!' Though a purple-haired boy.

"So since Mineta is in last place... You need to take this as a learning experience, and get better." Aizawa said.

"Wait. You're not going to expel him?!" Asked Ashido

"Nope. I just said that just so you all do your best." Aizawa said with a shit-eating smile.

"WHAT?!!" Shouted some of the students.

"I thought it was really obvious. I guess I should've said something." Said Yaoyorozu.

"Yeah, maybe you should have." Said Kaminairi with a sweatdrop.

'Damnit! How did I lose?!' Bakugou thought to himself.

"Anyways, class dismissed." Said Aizawa as he walked away.

LATER

"Hey!! Uraraka! Midoriya! Wait up!" shouted Jiro with Kaminari behind her.

"Hey, Jiro what's up?"

"You guys going to the train station? We can along it you want us," said Jiro

Uraraka and Izuku looked at each other and then smiled back at the two.

"The more the merrier right?"