Chapter 14

Bakugou and Shinso walk up to the arena and wait until Midnight for further instructions.

"Are you two ready?" Asked Midnight

They both nod their head as Midnight cracks her whip

"Oh no." Said Kirishima

"I can't watch!" Momo said as she turns away.

Shinso then began to talk his mess to Bakugou. Sadly, this didn't faze Bakugou as he propel himself toward Shinso. I bet you guys can guess what happens next. Midnight calls it the game as Bakugou moves on to the next round.

(I'M SKIPPING THE OTHER FIGHTS.)

After the Bakugou fight, more fights occurred. Here's a quick recap of the fight. Iida and Tokoyami went up. Tokoyami gave it his all but Iida outbattled him with his speed. The next battle was Tsu vs Honenuki. You know, the titan-looking dude. Anyways, Tsu got her ass handed to her as Honenuki softens and hardens the ground, repeatedly. The cheapest way to win, but who cares. The next fight Is Ojiro vs Kirishima. Now, this was a 50/50 match. But once Ojiro got tired and realized this shit isn't for him so Kirishima gave him a real good ass beating.

The next fight was Uraraka vs Shoda. The fight was pretty quick as Uraraka sent him flying out of bounds. Next was Momo vs Kendo. This battle was rather interesting. This was a battle of the best big sister. Momo is the big sister of Class A and Kendo is the big sister of Class B. This was an all-out battle with fists and weapons. But Momo came out on top thanks to IQ.

Now the last battle for the first round is Izuku vs Monoma.

"Here's another battle that isn't going end well." Said Jiro

"But, he could have copied one of his classmate's quirks. So that might be a problem." Said Kaminari

Midnight cracks her whip as Izuku stares off at Monoma. Before Momona could do anything, Izuku sends a fire attack toward Momona.

"MIDORIYA?! IS THIS GUY NUTS?! HE'S COMPLETELY DEFENCELESS!!" Shouted Kaminari

Monoma then touches a bit of fire as the fire comes out of his hand.

"THE HELL?!" Everyone shouted.

'Did he copy my quirk?" Izuku asked himself

"Yeah. I did copy your quirk. Now that I have your quirk, I CAN FINALLY BEAT YOU! AND SHOW EVERYONE THE POWER OF A UNDERDOG!" Monoma said as he sends a large fire attack towards Izuku.

"Okay... Two can play that game!" Izuku shouted as he sends a new spiral fire attack toward Monoma.

This time multiple fire spirals go toward Monoma as the attack takes the fire down.

"Whoa! He took the fire out with fire!" Said Sero

Izuku then sends another attack toward Monoma. Later Monoma sends the same fire attack at Izuku, but it wasn't enough to take Izuku out.  Monoma gets pushed out of the arena by the powerful attack.

"Monoma is out of the arena! Izuku Midoriya moves on to the second round!" Shouted Midnight.

Everyone shouts as the students that achieve prepare for the next round

"ALRIGHT! ON TO THE NEXT ROUND! HERE ARE THE MATCHUPS FOR THE NEXT ROUND!!" Shouted Present Mic as a bracket of the matchups pop-up.

"Whoa! The first match has to be the best on!" Said Mineta

They look up and see Bakugou vs Shoto.

"Good Luck, Todoroki! Also don't forget, you just use it to win this battle." Said  Izuku

Shoto nods his head and turns away.

While Shoto was walking Bakugou grabbed him by the shoulder.

"I don't want you to go easy on me. Give me all you got. Just so I can show everyone in Japan that you are nothing but overrated bums. I'll show them that I can beat you even with you using both of your powers." Said Bakugou.