Chapter 7

After the false intruder situation, everyone goes back to their classrooms safely.

"Great job Midoriya!" Said  Uraraka as she puts her arms around Izuku. Bakugou clears his throat.

"shut up." Midoriya whispered

"I told you he'll be a great Class Rep!" Kirishima said to Jiro.

"Yeah, whatever," Jiro said

"Anyways, where is Yaoyorozu? I need to see if she's okay." Jiro said.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that, she's with Midoriya." Kaminari said.

Jiro then nodded her head as she sits back down with a disappointed face.

'Why do I feel mad about that?'

Later Izuku and Yaoyorozu walked inside the classroom and stand on the podium.

"Alright everyone, listen up!" Izuku said as every attention

"Aizawa said for us to put on our hero costumes and meet him in front of U.A.," Izuku said as everyone grabs their stuff and go to the dressing room.

LATER

Later Class 1-A gathers around in front of the school.

"Hey, Midoriya? What happened to your hero costume?" Uraraka asked.

"Oh... Well, my costume got trashed during the hero-villain training. So I had to improvise." Izuku said as he had on the U.A. training uniform.

"And besides, I'm changing my hero costume." Izuku added.

"Wait really? Why?" Asked Kaminari

"I just didn't like it."

"Alright, everyone. Get on the bus." Aizawa said as everyone board the bus.

LATER

Class 1-A then walks out of the bus and go inside a large dome.

When they walked inside they noticed areas where they had a flood wreck, landslides, burning buildings, etc.

"Holy Whoa! What is this place?!" Asked Izuku

"Welcome to U.S.J. This is where you guys well are doing some rescue training," someone said behind them.

They look back and see

"13! She's my favorite hero!" Uraraka shouted.

"Aw, Thanks! I don't want to hold you guys back on your training, so let's begin shall we?" Said 13.

"Hey, is All Might coming?" Aizawa asked 13

"I don't know. He's probably out there patrolling." 13 said.

Aizawa then sighs as he then turns back to the students.

That's until...

"Wait! Are there fake villains here too?" Kirishima shouted.

Aizawa's eyes then widen as he turns back and sees villains coming out of a portal

"Everyone, don't move! Those are real villains!" Aizawa said as he puts his goggles on.

"Where? Where is All Might?!" Said the hand man.

"How did they get in here?" Sato asked.

"I don't know. But you guys need to get out of here." Said 13.

As everyone begins to run, Izuku watches Aizawa fight the villains.

"Whoa... He's actually holding up there." Izuku said.

"Come on Midoriya! There's no time to watch him." Iida said

Izuku then nodded his head and run towards the exit.

But before they reached the door, a purple mist blocks their way.

"This isn't nothing personal kids. I just came here to fulfill our mission-"

Before the man could continue his speech, Bakugou and Kirishima jump toward the villain.

But then Izuku makes a firewall in front of them, knowing what they were up to.

"What the hell were you two thinking?!" Izuku shouted to them.

Later a purple mist surrounded the students and consumed them.

MEANWHILE

"Where I'm I?" Izuku asked himself as he begin to wake up.

"Midoriya! You're okay!" Yaoyorozu sighs in relief.

"Oh, your here. So is Jiro and Kaminari."

"I think that mist villain send us to different places around the USJ," Momo said.

"Wait... This is the landslide area." Izuku said to himself.

Kaminari looks behind Yaoyorozu and sees villains behind her.

"Yaoyorozu moves out the way real quick,"Kaminari said.

Yaoyorozu was confused. But she did as she was told and moved out of the way.

Kaminari points his fingers at his talent as electricity projectiles were sent towards the villains.

"Well looks like you noticed us." Said one of the villains.

"Either way. We got to defend ourselves." Izuku said.

"Come on boys! Let's kill some kids!" Shouted the villain as the group runs towards the four.

Izuku then punches the ground as a pillar of fire shoots out of the ground. Luckily, some villains were hit by the pillar and we were sent flying.

"Alright guys! Lets go!"