Chapter 5

Just like that Camila's mood changed completely. Moving? If she heard this news 3 years ago she would of been ecstatic, but she wanted anything but this right now. "How much time before we move?" "We would leave the day after your last day of school." Camila sighed. Her final day at school was in two months, way too little time for her liking. She huffed as she stood up to head back to her room. Her parents would be surprised she didn't lash out on them. As she lay herself down on her bed she thought about the new news. She was moving to Mexico. Far away from Miami and far away from her extra family. What was she going to do without Dinah, Normani, and Lauren? Who would she spend time with? She did not want to leave them at all.She wanted to experience the college life with all of them. She gazed at her clock to find it was late. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep with worries in her mind.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Lauren was used to being awake at this time. It was the time that her thoughts began to take over. This time her mind was filled with thoughts and queries about Camila. How did Lauren start to think so affectionately about Camila? What she did know was that this was one sided. There was no way that Camila was gay or bi for that matter. Camila had always liked boys. Lauren never did like a boy, she never liked anyone in fact. She never had a crush or even checked anyone out. After all the thoughts she's had about Camila, she was sure she was gay. Lauren began to deeply analyze Camila and was catching herself falling in love with her. Lauren sighed and gazed around her room. Her eyes landed on her arm and was shocked to see cuts. Of course she had forgotten what she did to herself four days ago. She stared intently at each one wondering why she did this. Everyone knows that it isn't something that helps. Lauren shook her head and decided to sleep, it was late and she had school today.

Lauren woke up to the obnoxious beeping of her alarm. She kept forgetting to change it to a song to atleast not wake up to a sound so annoying. She got out of her bed and grabbed a pair of pants and her uniform. She put on her white Dr. Martens and tied the laces. She had time left before she had to go outside and wait for the bus so she laid on her bed and checked twitter. She saw some funny tweets and some from Camila. Lauren stood up and headed out to wait for her bus. As she walked in she prepared herself for whatever would happen today.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Camila's POV
I walked in my first period classroom filled with anxiety. How am I going to tell the girls? Hey guess what I'm moving to Mexico and it's our senior year so I might never see any of you again? My heart grew heavy. I am going to miss all of them so much. Especially Lauren. What am I going to do without her? I sat down relieved that none of them were here yet. Dinah was the first to walk in. "Damn Mila I'm surprised you're here early." She chuckled. I never came early. "I uh needed to tell you something." "You have an undying love for Lauren and you're definitely going to ask her out?" My eyes widened. Why would she think I would say that? "What? No why would you say that?" "Hoi pero you didn't hear anything from me that had to do with Lauren, you, and love okay?" Huh, she seems nervous as if she's hiding something. Weird. "Okay...anyways I was going to say that I'm moving in a few months, and I probably will stay there for a few years." Dinah's eyes grew wide this time. "What?! Mila you're moving!?" I nod but after Dinah said that I heard another shout. "You're moving Camila?!" It was Normani. I grew a little sad which was weird since I usually am so heartless. "Yeah, I don't want to move but my parents are making me." Sure I didn't try to persuade them to stay, but that's because I know there's no use, my mom is stubborn and Carlos follows everything she says. "Lauren is going to take this really bad Mila." "Yeah maybe she'll faint." My nerves just doubled the amount. How was I going to tell Lauren?! I imagined her eyes filled with sadness and her smile replaced with a frown and my heart dropped. I did not want to see that face. Seeing Lauren hurt is worse than seeing a puppy hurt. "Guys I don't want to tell her." "You got to do it Chancho, she's your homegirl." As if on cue Lauren suddenly appeared. "Tell who what?" I lifted my gaze to see Lauren with a confused expression. "Uh um that I uh." "She needs to turn down a girl who asked her out today, lemme tell you, I'm so proud of Mila she can make a girl gay." Dinah butt in. Lauren expression faltered and her eyes widened and she gulped. Weird. I turned to Dinah and she winked at Lauren. Lauren blushed and sat down between us looking nervous. "Yeah that's Camz, still has game and stuff." Dinah laughed loudly at Lauren. I was entirely confused. Why are they acting so weird? I shrug to myself and pay attention.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Lauren's POV
To say that I am embarrassed is an understatement. Why did Dinah say that then wink at me? Was I so obvious with my crush for Camila? And who asked out Camila? I kept asking myself all of these questions with no answers. Camila seemed so anxious, maybe Dinah lied to me and covered Camila up, but how bad was the news to make her not want to tell me? It was gym and I had this class with Dinah so I sat next to her and ask her. "Why did you wink at me after you said that?" "Come on Lauren, I'm not stupid I know you have a crush on Mila." How would she know? "That's ridiculous Dinah, I dont have a crush on Camila." Im not surprised Dinah noticed, she's really observant and it scares me. If it happened infront of her she most likely knows it happened. "You can't fool me Laur, it's as clear as day! Ya'll basically eye fuck eachother!" I knew I stared at Camila alot but really. "Okay Dinah so what if I do? It's not like I have a chance, she's only dated ugly ass guys that somehow catch her attention." Dinah had a shocked expression on her face. "Hey! I picked out all of those guys! What are you tryna say?" "What im trying to say is that this is our senior year, i'm sure Camz and I are going to meet during college." Dinah's smirk faltered from a frown. Suddenly she seemed unsure. "What's wrong Dinah?" "Uh remember that conversation that you interrupted with Normani, Mila, and I?" I nodded slowly. "Well Mila didn't really get asked out on a date or anything it was just a cover up for her real news." I grew nervous by the second. What's the news that was so upsetting that Camila had tried to hide it from me? "Then what happened?" Dinah began to poke at her own legs, unsure if she wants to say the next words. "Mila is moving Lauren, she's moving to Mexico, she has a few months left and then she'll probably be gone for a few years."