04 Can't help myself

"Oh my—you look like a slut," Yuna exclaimed, staring with round eyes at my nearly naked body, covered only by a tiny two-piece swimsuit.

Great. That's exactly what I wanted—flaunt every inch of my perfect figure.

"No, she looks like a goddess, just admit you're envious." Aeri rolled her eyes, visibly annoyed with Yuna.

"Shut up, Uchinaga, I wasn't talking to you, and besides why should I be envious when my body is just as good— maybe you're the one who's envious, huh?" Yuna said, looking down at Aeri and not even bothering to hide the venom in her voice. It was the only way she spoke to Aeri.

"Yuna." I warned, and to divert her attention, changed the topic, "Better tell how you think the teacher will react?"

"Oh, you'll definitely make him uncomfortable," Yuna giggled. "You know what I mean, fuck, even I would want to ruin you when you look like this."

"W-what?" Aeri coughed. "All those guys and teachers weren't enough for you? Or did you set a goal to fuck everyone in this school?"

Yuna scoffed. "I would set this goal if you weren't studying here."

"What are you implying—fucking whore," Aeri raged.

"Even a whore like me would never want to fuck you, Uchinaga, and I'm sure no one else would either."

"Bitch—you don't know anything!"

"Seems like it's been a long time since you last saw yourself in the mirror," Yuna sneered, delight on her face. She always enjoyed insulting Aeri whenever she had a chance.

I sighed in astonishment when Aeri sprang rapidly off the bench and was next to Yuna in a flash. Her hand with a full swing landed on Yuna's cheek, causing the latter to fly backward and hit the iron locker with a loud thud. She must have exerted every ounce of strength she had. Yuna was writhing in pain. My heart, on the other hand, was swelling with joy. Thanks, Aeri, if it hadn't been for you, I wouldn't have been able to see this bitch get what she deserved.

I tried to hide my joy by keeping a straight face.

"You're okay?" I asked Yuna, feigning concern, however, she ignored me and slowly stepped in Aeri's direction, casting her a murderous stare. Aeri wasn't calm either... oh, how I'd love to see them fight and witness Yuna's defeat, but the school's changing room wasn't the right place for that, in any minute anyone could walk in and misinterpret the situation. I didn't want to be involved in anything questionable.

"Girls cool it down, Aeri you don't want to get detention, and Yuna you want to apply something cold to your skin," I said in a calming tone as I stepped between them, hoping they wouldn't hit me by accident.

"Fuck I'm not going to this shitty PE," Yuna grumbled, and turned to look at me. "And you better tell the teacher that I am sick."

Yeah... you really are sick.

"Sure, don't worry," I said as I watched her grabbing her things and storming out of the changing room.

"She's just driving me crazy—so much, a bit more, and I'd have killed her," Aeri muttered, her brows knitting together.

Don't worry, I feel the same.

"Mmm, actually, she's not that bad—"

"Please, I don't want to hear about how good she used to be," Aeri said, exhaling loudly. She must have grown tired of me having to justify Yuna and our friendship all of the time. We spent a lot of time together during childhood, and she indeed was good.

Good for me. A gentle, sensitive crybaby who was easy to manipulate, and I liked to have fun with her. Later on, when we went to primary school, she changed into a complete opposite and I only felt irritated with her after that.