10 Love confession

My heart was racing, and I couldn't breathe properly... no, it has nothing to do with the kiss, but rather because I sneaked after Winter to find out where she lived. But since she was riding the bike, now I was as worn out as a homeless dog. Why did I even do it? Dunno either. After I tasted Winter's lips my brain lost the last remaining cell.

Of course, it was a mistake, a very thoughtless one. However, I felt no regret. I rarely have that feeling at all. How can I feel regret when part of my coveted fantasies came true?

At that moment, I was like a vampire who hasn't drunk fresh blood in centuries. There was no way to stop. I wanted more than a touch of her very soft skin, and her rosy lips were so inviting...

That kiss was awkward and Winter hardly responded, though it was even better. I liked her inexperience, it was amusing that I could sense her nervousness. Would do anything to feel it again — the uneven pounding of her heart, her lips, and something else.

When I think about it, this mistake was the right one. Winter was probably thinking of me with hatred now. Thinking of me is the keyword.

Knowing my intentions, she'll want to stay away from me, but that won't last long. There is something that will make her thankful to me, and then it won't be long before she's in my bed.

All I have to do is find that earring she lost at my house. It seemed to mean a lot to her. Didn't matter if I had to review the security footage or get Nancy to check every corner of the damn house.

The dryness in my throat made me go to the kitchen.

What a surprise, my maid, Nancy, was here too, standing with her back to me, admiring herself at her phone's black screen. It made my eyes roll. She seemed to have far too much spare time on her hands, and I'm going to fix that.

"Nancy, pour me some water," I said, though the water filter was right in front of me. She flinched but turned with an expression as nothing had happened, pulled a glass from the cupboard, and poured me water.

After that, she wanted to leave, but something caught my attention, and I stopped her.

"Wait a minute, Nancy." I stepped closer to her to examine the jewelry in her ear, this earring looked identical to the one Winter had lost. I smirked contentedly, didn't expect it to happen so quickly.

"Where did you get it?" I asked, and tried to remove the earring from her ear, but she shoved my hand away and took a few steps back.

"Found it, why?" At the same time her eyebrows arched, drastically altering both her voice and expression, which caused my bewilderment. She was no longer fearful and submissive maid.

"Give it to me," I said in a low voice. Nancy's behavior was suspicious, and I no longer knew what to expect from her.

"It's so valuable to you..." She removed the earring from her ear and held it in her outstretched hand. "...because it belongs to Winter?" She swiftly moved her hand, and now it was above the sink.

My heart stopped for a second when she mentioned Winter... my dearest secret... how much does she know?

I tried to get closer to her, but she was quick to say, "One more step, and I'll throw it down the drain, it's small enough to not get stuck."

"Don't you dare," I warned her, all my attention was focused on the small piece of metal in her hands, a very important piece of metal. "Give it back to me. Now."

"I will, but, what are you willing to do for it, what are you willing to do for your beloved Winter?"

"What do you want?" I asked, starting to feel annoyed, I couldn't stand cheap blackmail, Nancy has no imagination.